Behind the Draft & Open Gym premiering tonight on NBA TV Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the Draft & Open Gym premiering tonight on NBA TV Canada

Anyone willing to record and upload these for someone who doesn't have the channel? (I don't have TV at all and can't find a NBAtv Canada stream )
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Anyone willing to record and upload these for someone who doesn't have the channel? (I don't have TV at all and can't find a NBAtv Canada stream )
    Seconded. I'm in Australia so I (obviously) can't get it either.
    Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
    Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
    Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

These kind of shows will eventually make their way over to Raptors.com/Youtube. The JV "behind the draft" story was available the day after it aired on TV I believe.

Comment

If you haven't seen the show yet (like myself) and you have NBATV, they will show it again today at 2:30PM.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          These kind of shows will eventually make their way over to Raptors.com/Youtube. The JV "behind the draft" story was available the day after it aired on TV I believe.
          I remember the Raps twitter page saying that they won't be on the site anymore.
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Any reactions? I haven't seen it yet.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Usually these things end up online. Surprised no one has seen them yet.

Comment

Finally got around to watching this (PVR). Nothing too revealing, but an entertaining watch for any Raptor fan. Some interesting tidbits:

-There was some loose interest in Sullinger.
                -By the time the 8th pick came around, it seemed like it was down to Ross and Rivers, and Ross was the "safer" pick according to Stefanski.
                -According to their internal mock drafts, management had Acy listed as a late first round pick. They were pleasantly surprised when he was available at 37.
                -They find it tricky to evaluate the defensive abilities of Syracuse players (Waiters and Melo) because of how often Boeheim plays zone.
                -Stefanski chose to join the Raptors (instead of some unnamed team) because of the youth on the roster, and the appreciation for the city. Him and his wife live in a condo downtown in the theatre district overlooking the Gardiner. He walks everyday to work.
                -In a candid moment just after arriving at Pearson airport for the 1st time, Ross revealed that he loved the city of Toronto. Out of all his pre draft workout locations, it was easily his favourite.
                -Ross also said that during the introductory press conference (with Acy, Colangelo, Casey and himself), it was cool hearing his bosses explain to the media why he was drafted. It was the first time he was afforded such insight.

All in all, a well produced documentary.

Comment

Working...
                X