Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor - Den

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bawp8g7

Chisholm actually brought it up on twitter, saying it made sense for both team and i totally agree.

With Lawson getting a huge deal Wilson went from "possible to get traded" to "it's only a matter of time" and i don't think i really need to get into the wing help we need.

Amir could be amnestied later to help obtain a little cap relief.
    @sweatpantsjer

Do it Raptors

Comment

Let's go!

Comment

im on board
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Chandler has looked awful.. and a change of scenery could do wonders for him. Although you could say the same for JV's translator. I'm on board too!

Comment

I guess for a straight up deal it could be OK, Linas can fill in at the 3 and 4 spot in Denver.....but where does Chandler find minutes....or Ross, or Fields, or Anderson?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

This is a good trade. Simple one for one deal. Beneficial to both teams. Denver gets financial relief and a reasonably good back-up SF and Toronto gets an upgrade at SF.
              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Not a bad deal.

Chandler is going to get lost playing behind Iguodala and Gallinari, plus they're deep at both the SF (Brewer, Q.Miller) and SG (Fournier, Hamilton) even without Chandler. With only Randolph backing up Faried at PF, I think Kleiza would fit nicely with them, splitting time between PF & SF. He'd also be a small cost savings this year (and next year, assuming he picks-up his option), plus he has 2 less years on his contract, so it would be big savings in 2 & 3 seasons from now.

I'd even throw in a 2nd round pick (we have 2 in 2014) to sweeten the pot a little, if need be.

Thinking longer term, I've wondered if a combination of Chandler & DeRozan (and Calderon, since DeRozan would still be traded at $3.3M this season) would be enough to get Gay (and Selby) from Memphis. They'd essentially replace Gay & Mayo on the wings, while still saving about $2-5M per season over each of the next couple years.

Comment

Working...
                X