No announcement yet.

Brooklyn Home Opener vs Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargnani and Val are going to destroy in the paint. Lopez is a lazy piece of shit on the boards and defense. Val should dominate

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      From this point on (after the Demar extension), the season just got interesting. I'd love for BC to "spin" his way out of this one. There's no chance in hell we beat Brooklyn tonight. No chance.
      Way to cheer your team on, you're an amazing fan...

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
        Just announced that NBATV has picked up the Brooklyn/Toronto game for tomorrow night. I would expect a lot of viewers due to the significance of the first game in Brooklyn.

Wow... this is just too good...

We're on NBA TV for tomorrow AND Tuesday!
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
          Wow... this is just too good...

We're on NBA TV for tomorrow AND Tuesday!
          The pressure's on!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Brooklyn's bench sucks.. once their bench comes in, that's when we'll attack. Hopefully Amir/Jose have a good game tomorrow.
            I like the fact that you have a picture of Colangelo avatar when you say that because he actually believes that. In the end of the day its the stars that close out games not the bench which is why the Raptors struggled all these years when the starting lineup didn't look like a starting lineup but a bench one. However Brooklyn can falter & will falter when one of their starting player's will go down to an injury due to the thin bench, hopefully it will be against the Raptors & Bargnani and Derozan better show up!!!

Comment

Rivalry in the making

If we beat Brooklyn at their home opener, a game that will be down in history I'm sure that would put a bitter taste in their mouths every single time they play the raps. We already lost to them once in the playoffs, and we're both in the Atlantic so this is just more fuel for the fire.
              Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Can someone post the url for a stream? All the normal sites have only games that, for me, started on the 3rd, I got home after midnight here and there are no raps links I can find
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

hahaha, cuz the games on saturday not friday dummy (slapping my head...d'OHHHH)
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Just to rub it in our wounds, Charlotte beat Indiana today 90-89 and the best player was Kemba Walker going 10-21 with 30 points.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Way to cheer your team on, you're an amazing fan...
                      OK, I'll play along. Raps beat the Nets 102 - 97. Demar scores 27 points and 5 rebounds. He shocks the crowd with 2 amazing highlight reel dunks and will even drain 3 treys. There, that makes me an awesome superfan such as yourself.

PS> I'm annoyed by people that has a problem with choice. I don't question your enthusiasm, why question mine (or lack thereof) as it pertains TO THIS GAME? Grow up bro. Everyone here has an opinion. Expressing a potentially realistic outcome is a part of being a fan. Relax.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        I dunno, the feeling of "submission" in the Raptors franchise is too familiar... We almost beat Indiana, so I'm not going to hang my head against BK.

Basically, I don't want to completely count out the Raps, not like this comment said earlier (you didn't say it, just sort of annoyed me):
                        So as long as my opinion goes against yours, you're annoyed (that's original). You want me to rule out the possibility that the Raps are playing in a brand new stadium, with a revamped and amped roster (of the Nets), in a city that just endured a horrific storm and its citizens are trying to rally together to emerge from this. Am I missing something here?
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                          we won't win because the home team has to win after a tradegy. watch the knicks beat the heat lol
                          lebron and wade didn't look into it all
                          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            So as long as my opinion goes against yours, you're annoyed (that's original). You want me to rule out the possibility that the Raps are playing in a brand new stadium, with a revamped and amped roster (of the Nets), in a city that just endured a horrific storm and its citizens are trying to rally together to emerge from this. Am I missing something here?
                            Sure, you can have an opinion. And of course, it is a possibility...

But that's exactly what it is, a possibility.

I was annoyed at the fact that you said "No chance. No chance at all."

I'm willing to accept it as a possibility, but I'm not going to completely rule out us winning.
                            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                            X