Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brooklyn Home Opener vs Toronto

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    I dunno, the feeling of "submission" in the Raptors franchise is too familiar... We almost beat Indiana, so I'm not going to hang my head against BK.

Basically, I don't want to completely count out the Raps, not like this comment said earlier (you didn't say it, just sort of annoyed me):
    So as long as my opinion goes against yours, you're annoyed (that's original). You want me to rule out the possibility that the Raps are playing in a brand new stadium, with a revamped and amped roster (of the Nets), in a city that just endured a horrific storm and its citizens are trying to rally together to emerge from this. Am I missing something here?
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Starter knickz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote knickz wrote: View Post
    we won't win because the home team has to win after a tradegy. watch the knicks beat the heat lol
    lebron and wade didn't look into it all
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    So as long as my opinion goes against yours, you're annoyed (that's original). You want me to rule out the possibility that the Raps are playing in a brand new stadium, with a revamped and amped roster (of the Nets), in a city that just endured a horrific storm and its citizens are trying to rally together to emerge from this. Am I missing something here?
    Sure, you can have an opinion. And of course, it is a possibility...

But that's exactly what it is, a possibility.

I was annoyed at the fact that you said "No chance. No chance at all."

I'm willing to accept it as a possibility, but I'm not going to completely rule out us winning.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

NEVER FORGET... NUMERO OCHO 👌 #saluteJose

Thread Information