Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves to be the starting SF for now? (POLL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah its premature. Fields should still start. One game hasn't defined all 82 games. Kleiza could start if he eventually falters though. But with that big contract he got lets hope he lives up to it by knocking down some "tres" along with his already above average defense.

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
      TERENCE williams any body we probably should have to waive some one but i think he is good playe to add a the sf even start
      Exactly the kind of dumbass Casey and BC probably never want to see on the team again. I mean, a lottery pick who didn't even finish his first 2 years with the same team, who's had 3 teams, and has been to the D-league. Maybe he needs some time overseas to humble him and fix his attitude, like Gerald Green.

Comment

After 1 game, throw out what they've been working on for a month of training camp and preseason? Say what you want about him, but I'm sure glad that Casey has a cooler head than many fans, or any head at all.

Comment

for me it should have been anderson on the inactive list last game with lk coming in off the bench if only to hope other teams are interested in a trade for anything before we amnesty him.

fields should be starting and will get every chance he needs to succeed, bc doesn't need any huge looking fuckups this year. on wins he will be praised for either cutting/defending well and on losses will be excused. in another thread it was shown that he had the best
          +- of all the starters

Comment

Please add "None of the Above" as an option.

Comment

Voted T Ross .. and mark my words, he will be starting by mid season.

He looked god awful in the first game (so did Fields .. its a real toss up who looked worse) .. but we gotta give this guy some run.

If the question is literally who should start next game .. I guess thats still Fields .. but trust me (and Ive said it many times already) Fields and Derozen will NOT work as a 2/3 combo when neither of them can shoot the ball. It just will not lead to a cohesive team.
              We already saw a glimpse with Jose playing 2 down the stretch in the first game .. you will see a lot more of that (or T Ross)

Comment

I'm okay with fields for now. But eventually you want to see Ross and Derozan starting together.
                You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

The fact people are seriously voting Alan-F*cking-Anderson, Mr. D-League himself, to Start over Demar or Landry (or Linas of course), is pretty unbelievable. I can appreciate that he's a Consumate pro, and solid role Player, but guys ... Alan Anderson?
                  I'd rather start Dwane Casey at the SF.

Comment

Don't hate on AA man, he's very experienced, with some nice playmaking skills. Plus he's not a liabilty on D

Comment

Fields.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        The fact people are seriously voting Alan-F*cking-Anderson, Mr. D-League himself, to Start over Demar or Landry (or Linas of course), is pretty unbelievable. I can appreciate that he's a Consumate pro, and solid role Player, but guys ... Alan Anderson?
                        I'd rather start Dwane Casey at the SF.
                        At least Casey wouldn't blow his rotation assignments. Maybe we should give him a chance.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The best small forward at camp and through the first game is Alan Anderson. He shouldn't start though. Fields should start. AA makes an excellent part of the second unit, a strength of ours this year.

Comment

Deserving has nothing to do with it. AA might deserve it based on his hard work, but playing the most deserving guys doesn't necessarily win games. Long-term, developing Fields and Ross is the organizational priority. I wouldn't change the lineup at least for the first month, and give Fields an opportunity to succeed. That said, I'd make him the first sub off most nights, get him back on the court with Calderon against a second unit, and draw up some plays that will help him get some confidence.

Comment

Fields for now and whomever they trade JC and Amir for afterwards. Off topic, but just wondering if can Kleiza still be amnestied?

Comment

GAY!!! (The player...that is)

Comment

Working...
                                X