X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: What is Love? (Baby he's injured, he's injured, some more) vs T-Wolves

Discuss and stuff
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

No Love and No Rubio, The Raptors need to take this.

Pekovic and Ak47 wiill give the Raptors some problems but unless there is a major brain cramp this should be a win for the Raptors.

Comment

I agree and T Ross needs to play tonight. I wanna see him nail some triples and throw down some 360 dunks

Comment

This should be a game where Lowry, and Derozan be dominant again.

I hope Kleiza will be back, Ross gets minutes, and JL3 plays. Those 3 should consistently get minutes, not to mention don't put 5 bench guys on at the same time, it's looking fairly disappointing.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Pek has looked beastly so far, but both JV and Bargs are the type of post defender that he has trouble scoring against--guys who don't leave their feet, that he has to shoot over.

The DeRozan-AK47 matchup should be interesting to watch, assuming that's who they put on him on D (they're gonna want to hide Roy on D, and where better to hide a bad defender than Landry Fields, at least until he proves he can make a shot). I'm also interested to see how Shved does. He seemed like a really solid under-the-radar pickup.
          Last edited by tkfu; Sun Nov 4, 2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

First must-win type game of the season IMO

Comment

Raptors, for the first game this year, will have the better team. Gotta win this one.

I have not understood the pessimism after 2 tough games vs. Brooklyn and Indiana, but if we lose this one, I will start to lose my optimism for sure.

Comment

Definitely. We need the win against an injured Wolves squad.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Another game broadcasting nationally in the U.S. And another tuesday if I'm not mistaken. Raps gotta represent!

Comment

anybody have a link?

Comment

I'm excited to see Pekovitch (sp?) play tonight.

We really need to win this one - so many tough games early on we can't afford to lose the ones we should win.

Comment

Ross getting minutes early

Comment

What the hell is the offence we are running? Seems like they are just half assing through the first option and then there is not secondary or tertiary options at all. Looking really bad.

Glad Ross took a shot. He has a stat now.

Comment

I'm not a huge Davis fan but I've been really impressed with him this season. He's made huge strides this offseason IMO.

Comment

Some really sloppy defending right now. Way too many reach in fouls.

Comment

Working...
                              X