GT: What is Love? (Baby he's injured, he's injured, some more) vs T-Wolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stretch wrote: View Post
    It's a victory. We'll take it, depleted Twolves roster and all.
    Well injuries are part of the game, so I don't feel guilty getting a win from them...

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
      Just heard Jack say damn, is that allowed? haha, just curious, usually they avoid saying those types of words because of their mild vulgarity
      I've heard worse on TV, so whatever...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        I've heard worse on TV, so whatever...
        Shaq your on national television "I don't give a shit"

Comment

Good game by the Raps.. although I was clenching my teeth in the 4th even though they were up by 14.. felt that the lead was going to crumble. Glad they held on to it. Great defensive effort.

Good to get the monkey off their back. Love that they played great on the 2nd game of the back-to-back.

Comment

Alan Anderson trending on twitter.

Comment

#38MillionDolllarKid delivers again
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                Ross. What a shot.
                Everybody knew he was going to shoot it. Its annoying he has the handle and first step to get by someone but, he always settles for that shot.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                  Shaq your on national television "I don't give a shit"
                  lol i remember that cuz it was against the raptors, did he drop a couple f bombs too?

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Everybody knew he was going to shoot it. Its annoying he has the handle and first step to get by someone but, he always settles for that shot.
                    I know! he had him beat with the crossover but decided to step back instead of drive through

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                      lol i remember that cuz it was against the raptors, did he drop a couple f bombs too?
                      Dropped one. "Take over the fuckin' game."
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Dropped one. "Take over the fuckin' game."
                        hahaha true.

Last edited by akashsingh; Sun Nov 4, 2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

congrats to tross on his first nba basket. lets hope the monkey is gone

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                            I'm not a huge Davis fan but I've been really impressed with him this season. He's made huge strides this offseason IMO.
                            Agreed. And I am also not his biggest fan. I've had his bags packed for Memphis for over a year now

Comment

Made this comment on the main page but I loved the lack of Calderon and Lowry on the floor together. It is good in small, limited, and situational doses but that is it. The combination should be the exception and not the norm.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                If we win this game ppl shouldn't be too excited. We beat a team were suppose to beat.
                                By that logic we shouldn't have been too upset the last two nights losing to teams we were supposed to lose to. There are no gimmies in this league. We lost to Charlotte twice last year. This could have easily been a trap game. To be the team we are this year, this is the kind of game we have to win so if we do.....celebrate!

Comment

Working...
                                X