Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Difference - T Wolves Blow Out

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote akashsingh wrote: View Post
    I don't think it will happen as long as BC is GM.

1)It would devalue bargnani as an asset.

2)would mean clearly admitting he drafted the wrong player.
    BC cares way more about his team winning than he does about being right about drafting AB. If he's really that petty he shouldn't be managing a basketball club.

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down now! It's game 3, no need to panic. It's just a slow start. Same as last years hot start got all the fan boys wet down below you can't honestly believe he should be coming off the bench can you? Why? Teams still have to game plan for him, he still creates space for Lowry and dd, he is still a legitimate threat. It's just a slow start.

Greg Monroe has started slow, nash started slow (pre inj), LAL, DEN, BOS and OKC have all started slow. It's 3 games in.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    I said this to my friend earlier,
    I think Bargs would just be that much more effective against bench units. He knows how to dominate inferior players.
    You think? He was having trouble against an underwhelming Derrick Williams last night....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote minks77 wrote: View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down now! It's game 3, no need to panic. It's just a slow start. Same as last years hot start got all the fan boys wet down below you can't honestly believe he should be coming off the bench can you? Why? Teams still have to game plan for him, he still creates space for Lowry and dd, he is still a legitimate threat. It's just a slow start.

Greg Monroe has started slow, nash started slow (pre inj), LAL, DEN, BOS and OKC have all started slow. It's 3 games in.
    i do not appreciate your contributions of well thought out logical arguments. there's no place for that here.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to break it to you, but Barnani is still one of our greatest assets (even with the slow start). Better try toi just start realizing it...

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry...TRY TO start realizing it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information