Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Harden for Lowry and Jefferson???

I'm struggling to decide whether or not I should pull the trigger on this one.

The competitor offered me Lowry and Jefferson for Harden, BEFORE Lowry exceeded draft position and hit #5 on the player rater.

This seems like it could be a boon for my team, but Harden has beasted thus far and I'm hesitant.

The trade offer expires tomorrow night --I realize it's very late to be asking for insight.

Any thoughts???
    Do it!
    100.00%
    Hang on to Harden
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

If you are speaking about AL Jefferson and not Richard Jefferson, then I'd do this trade in a heart beat.
    Hardens hype is through the roof right now; in fantasy, these are the best times to trade. There's NO WAY he maintains the numbers he put up over the first two games.

Positional Scarcity says you make this trade without even thinking about, as Al Jefferson is the #1 Player at the #1 Scarcest Position in Fantasy. His Value should be and is far higher than half of that of Harden.

On top of that, Harden will mostly provide you with Points & 3s, some assists, and marginal Rebounds & Steals.
    Between Lowry and Jefferson, you're replacing those stats and then some.

Do it. Now.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 5, 2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post
      I'm struggling to decide whether or not I should pull the trigger on this one.

The competitor offered me Lowry and Jefferson for Harden, BEFORE Lowry exceeded draft position and hit #5 on the player rater.

This seems like it could be a boon for my team, but Harden has beasted thus far and I'm hesitant.

The trade offer expires tomorrow night --I realize it's very late to be asking for insight.

Any thoughts???
      Can't say anything because I don't know what your team looks like.

Comment

Sell high

Harden will cool off, Lowry is just getting started.

Al Jefereson also is a great fantasy pick up. I think you have a steal on your hands.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Can't say anything because I don't know what your team looks like.
          Yeah, I realize I should've included some team stats but at this point it's a little early for me to decide which route I'm taking in terms of stats...I have a lot of "jack-of-all-trades" players so I'm mainly concerned with overall player value...I figure I could even flip Lowry or Jefferson for particular stats once the season has developed further.

Comment

I pulled the trigger, thanks for the responses guys...I think I knew it was the right move but I guess I needed a little push in that direction lol

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Sell high

Harden will cool off, Lowry is just getting started.

Al Jefereson also is a great fantasy pick up. I think you have a steal on your hands.
              Harden isn't going to drop 40 per night but he's the focus of attack and tosses in help on a lot of cats. I don't think this is a no-brainer decison.

Comment

Working...
              X