X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrence Ross needs to play this game
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

What happened to the raps depth? a bunch of chuckers out there.

Comment

I come on, and all I see is that the time is wrong for the posts.....
        Somebody fix that

Comment

I really notice that the when the Raps are on offense they provide the ball carrier with absolutely no outlet passing lanes.. The movement without the ball is non existent and disjointed at best.

Comment

see how good we look whenever fields and bargs aren't on the floor, can't blame the players gotta blame casey. And you can't really blame him either, just on principle you have to give those shitheads a chance.
            Last edited by akashsingh; Tue Nov 6, 2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

DD never gets calls.. that must be so frustrating, I feel for him.

Comment

Anderson just got called for a foul on Durant... Somebody tell me what he did wrong.

Free throws are even more free for KD... No foul required.
                Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Ibaka, Durant and now Thabeet - that is a combined wingspan of a boeing 777 :P

Comment

THE BAILOUT CALLS ARE RIDONCULOUS. How are these refs calling themselves professionals??

Comment

• Still can't believe Thabeet tripped on his own feet and got a foul call..And same thing happened to Martin

Comment

• I should have expected a game like this against OKC...but fck man am I embarrassed. The Raps look like a bottom 10 team like a lot of reporters are predicting. I get that its hard to bring in a new PG to run the team...plus many other new players...but come on. This is ridiculous. There is no progression in the Raps 4 games of play to say they are figuring each other out. I realize its only 4 games deep but come on.

Something else I've wondered...why the hell wasn't Bargs playing basketball in the summer? He looks exactly like someone that took the summer off.

Comment

• season over.

Comment

• PLAY SOME FUCKING DEFENSE. PLEASE. This is utterly depressing and frustrating to watch.

Derozan, Lowry, Andrea, Anderson. No more shooting and holding the ball. When you get it, go to the rim, and go HARD. No more pussy shit on the court. This is extremely regressing compared to the last 3 games and the pre-season.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Efff...
                              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• There goes the season...

Comment

Working...
                                X