No announcement yet.

OKC versus Toronto - Tuesday, November 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a theory that the monstars took all of fields talent.

Comment

So many fucking moving screens by OKC

Comment

Yea, I can smell a blowout.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

The raps look absolutely awful. This is hard to watch. Really upsetting.

Comment

VALANCIUNAS GOT POSTERIZED. Ouch...
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
              The raps look absolutely awful. This is hard to watch. Really upsetting.
              It's one freaking quarter... Not to mention the Raptors have the habit of having bad starts...

Comment

I keep repeating this every game but how many times have we seen bargnani losing his man and the other big getting dunked on his face? Jonas is better off playing with Amir or Davis.

Comment

Wtf is bargnani doing out there? Someone get this man some primo or something!

Comment

Oh man, watching Thabeet talk shit to bargs like that (he blocked the shit out of him a play earlier) just made me sad.

Comment

Lowry and Derozan off to tough starts. There's just no defense OR offense tonight. Bargnani is really pissing me off. I just want to fucking kick him in the face. Like honestly, guard somebody you fucking shit. Goodness gracious...

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Lowry and Derozan off to tough starts. There's just no defense OR offense tonight. Bargnani is really pissing me off. I just want to fucking kick him in the face. Like honestly, guard somebody you fucking shit. Goodness gracious...
                        That's it, let it all out my friend

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          you saw his handywork on the other end right? looks slightly autistic today...

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                            you saw his handywork on the other end right? looks slightly autistic today...
                            Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            That's it, let it all out my friend
                            Sorry my fellows. Just been really angry about this no-effort shit he's been giving.

Comment

Bargs needs to be relegated to the bench. We have no socring on the bench.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

What the hell was that Landry

Comment

Working...
                                X