Power Rankings. (Apparently we suck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grindhouse wrote: View Post
    demar hurts us on offense because he cant extend the floor with 3's he has been downgraded to 3rd or 4th option. why you think calderon and lowry are on the court so much together because demar clogs the lanes and bottle necks the offense.
    I guess you didn't watch the last two Raptors games. And even boxscores...
    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

A 1-2 start with some "close" games is nowhere near enough to change the perception that we're a perpetual lottery team. Respect is earned, not gifted. We haven't accomplished anything yet.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        A 1-2 start with some "close" games is nowhere near enough to change the perception that we're a perpetual lottery team. Respect is earned, not gifted. We haven't accomplished anything yet.
        Very True. It will take a couple of marquee performances before people start to take notice. Shutting down OKC tonight would be a great start, but realistically they need to be in the thick of it as we reach mid-season and later, then win some big match-ups before you're going to get league-noticed.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Until we prove we can win we will continue to be ranked low. History is not on our side here and those two losses were both killers.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Couldn't have said it better myself. Completely agree.

I feel like some fans have developed a "Little man complex" over the years.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Wow, ESPN and Bleacher Report (not saying they're good) just ranked us in the 20s. I am amazed. I have to ask, we're they even watching the games.
              No they aren't watching, especially EPSN. They are watching Lebron on cable and Harden on League pass. I don't blame them for not watching. The only way to fix this is to win

Comment

The One Trophy is won on the court and the horde of evil publications will have to acknowledge the all-seeing vision of The Spin Doctor should we win the title!
                Last edited by Hugmenot; Tue Nov 6, 2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Wow, ESPN and Bleacher Report (not saying they're good) just ranked us in the 20s. I am amazed. I have to ask, we're they even watching the games. Because even tho were 1-2, we coulda been just as easily 3-0. I'm not saying that we are title contenders, but it seems like other than Raptors fans, everybody is biased.
                  The question is, are you watching all the other games? They probably just look at the standings and then the players stats.
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

Anyone still think we were short changed in these rankings?

Comment

Working...
                    X