No announcement yet.

Raptors vs. Mavericks: Wednesday, November 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If K-Low isn't playing. This should make space for T-Ross to get more PT. Personally I don't see how his left out of this rotation? Especially when the offense is struggling. I know yesterday was against back up but, he can hit open shots and semi contested shots too. I'd rather see him and Calderon in the backcourt than Calderon and Lucas.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

It's probably for the best. Game #5 is hardly a "must win" game. Rest up for Philly on Saturday.

Comment

No Lowry means trouble. You're left with last year's team plus Valancunias.

Back-to-back. On the road. Tough building. Well-coached opponent. Can't say I'm too confident.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            It's probably for the best. Game #5 is hardly a "must win" game. Rest up for Philly on Saturday.
            If Kyle Lowry doesn't play againts Philly im going to start getting ready.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

worried*
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                ... he can hit open shots and semi contested shots too...
                I assume you are basing this on play in college because there has been no evidence of it through the pre-season and the first 4 games. Unless you mean "...he can hit open shots (if he stays on the floor long enough to take 6-10 shots and by hitting you mean 1 in 6) and semi contested shots too..."

Comment

I'd like to see TRoss get some run actually. Move DD to SF, try out some TRoss. This is all based on Fields not producing as we move forward. If he picks his game up, gravy. If not, switch it up

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
                    I'd like to see TRoss get some run actually. Move DD to SF, try out some TRoss. This is all based on Fields not producing as we move forward. If he picks his game up, gravy. If not, switch it up
                    I approve this message. Casey should as well

Comment

I'm assuming Lowry is day-to-day?

Comment

Yeah, he's in a walking boot with no timeline for return. I'm thinking he'll be back after the dallas game.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          I assume you are basing this on play in college because there has been no evidence of it through the pre-season and the first 4 games. Unless you mean "...he can hit open shots (if he stays on the floor long enough to take 6-10 shots and by hitting you mean 1 in 6) and semi contested shots too..."
                          He has shown that capability actually in a couple game. Showing that he can create enough separations to get his shot off. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has seen him make contested shoots with the rare opportunity his gotten.

Brotherston seem to agree

matt
                          What was the point of drafting Ross given DD just got that extension and Fields was signed. Ross is in Casey’s doghouse.

Stephen Brotherston
                          Ross has a different skill set. As a rookie, he is far ahead of DeRozan on defense at the same stage of his career. Ross is a “Natural” shooter = he’ll get a lot better at this than DeMar will. Ross has the potential to be one of those shooters who hits shots when he’s well guarded – DeMar does not.

Ross isn’t in anyone’s doghouse – I did an article on this at the end of training camp. Ross is the victim of a numbers game. Casey has Anderson, Fields, Lucas & most important Jose Calderon who will all be looking for minutes at SG – all these guys are more ready to contribute than Ross. As Casey said – Ross is the future – he just has to catch up to where Alan Anderson is (That’s going to be tough)

Ross will get a few minutes here & there – hopefully he pulls it all together and takes minutes from his competition at some point during the season.
                          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Nov 7, 2012, 05:06 PM.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                            Who knows? VC might go off on us :P
                            I think that is a given.

Watch out for Crowder as well.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              No Lowry means trouble. You're left with last year's team plus Valancunias.

Back-to-back. On the road. Tough building. Well-coached opponent. Can't say I'm too confident.
                              Pffffft! And Fields. Seriously. C'mon slaw.

Comment

Fields will go off tonight. Seriously, how does a pro baller forget how to shoot?

Comment

Working...
                                X