No announcement yet.

Raptors vs. Mavericks: Wednesday, November 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Jose can get the starters going (Fields and Bargs). May as well look at the bright side

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      That was in a conversation with NoProps. Didn't think anyone else was listening
      Did you just say my name?

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
        Yeah, he's in a walking boot with no timeline for return. I'm thinking he'll be back after the dallas game.
        Based on what? I hoping he stays out until he's 100%, and that's not going to be 4 days. His style of play doesn't seem well-suited to not being 100%. He's a key part of the future - hopefully they let him heal.

Comment

Based on nothing really, its just not a serious injury. I hope he comes back when he's 100%, but with his attitude I doubt he'll have the patience to sit out

Comment

Based on nothing really, its just not a serious injury. I hope he comes back when he's 100%, but with his attitude I doubt he'll have the patience to sit out

This is the guy that came from a torn ACL in a couple of monthes in college. Now his playing his home town team on Saturday. I really don't think a sprain ankle is going to keep him out. No matter how bad it looked.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              He has shown that capability actually in a couple game. Showing that he can create enough separations to get his shot off. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has seen him make contested shoots with the rare opportunity his gotten.

Brotherston seem to agree
              Brotherston was clearly talking about Ross' college game.

"...all these guys are more ready to contribute than Ross. As Casey said – Ross is the future – he just has to catch up to where Alan Anderson is (That’s going to be tough)

Ross will get a few minutes here & there – hopefully he pulls it all together and takes minutes from his competition at some point during the season.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                Brotherston was clearly talking about Ross' college game.

"...all these guys are more ready to contribute than Ross. As Casey said – Ross is the future – he just has to catch up to where Alan Anderson is (That’s going to be tough)

Ross will get a few minutes here & there – hopefully he pulls it all together and takes minutes from his competition at some point during the season.
                Your telling me that Ross can't contribute more than fields right now.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Fields will go off tonight. Seriously, how does a pro baller forget how to shoot?
                  Its not the first time.... Rasual Butler...
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Its not the first time.... Rasual Butler...
                    Toronto, where SF's go to die.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      Toronto, where SF's go to die.
                      +1

I really don't get why the coaches can't fix Fields' shot. If it's all confidence than he needs to grow a pair, because he's getting paid millions to defend and make open shots.
                      Last edited by wallz; Wed Nov 7, 2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

deja vu boys

Comment

First thoughts: we're not getting back, Mayo's a beast, and FFS pass to JVal when he's wide open and rolling!
                          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Jonas is quuuuuuuiccckk! That was a sweet dunk!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Jonas is quuuuuuuiccckk! That was a sweet dunk!
                              Ya I definitely didn't see that coming.

Comment

Why'd Casey sub out JVal so soon, when he's the only one hustling?
                                Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Working...
                                X