Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Dund of the night on JV!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=860...goryid=2459788
    So I see that the dunk of the night was KD on our boy JV. In my opinion, it has no business being a dunk of the night because as KD went up for the dunk, JV had his arm stretched upwards then pulled it back to avoid the fowl before KD got the dunk off. Smart move on his part in my eyes.

What do you guys think about that play? Does it warrant Dunk of the Night?

I respect JV for challenging the dunk, but its the NBA's poster child throwing down a big dunk. Of course he is going to get dunk of the night

Comment

Dunk of the Night could simply mean that there weren't any better dunks in the other 2 games last night.

Comment

I love Jonas but that my friend was def the dunk of the night

Comment

He's the last line of defence and he contests everything that is close. He's going to get dunked on a lot. Just like every other centre in the NBA. I liked that he laughed about it afterwards.

Comment

I know it's unfair of me to say but because of that dunk, I don't like KD anymore. =/
            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
              I know it's unfair of me to say but because of that dunk, I don't like KD anymore. =/
              hahahaha

Comment

Let me guess. Bargnani?...
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  Let me guess. Bargnani?...
                  Yep, Bargs threw down the game winning dunk over Ibaka and Perkins

Comment

and who was defending KD when he posterized Jonas? I think I know the answer, Bargnani aka Wheelchair?

Comment

The more I see Bargs play this season, the angrier I get. Why is that? Maybe its because he looks lost the entire time. The problem with him is that he was drafted #1, and he's just not that guy. Time to start Ed, and see what we have with him. The Bargs experiment is wearing thin.

Comment

Yes, it's a bad sign, when there's a guy in YOUR team, who's RAPIDLY becoming one of most NOT favorite players in the league for you.

Comment

We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

If I were Valanciunas I would kick AB balls if this happens again It will happen though, soon.

Comment

I told y'all. We need some J Smoove up in this biach!

Comment

Working...
                              X