No announcement yet.

Danny Granger making himself available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Granger making himself available?

It's been reported that Danny Granger will be out for 3 monthes with a knee injury. If the Pacers don't lose a step and even play better. Does that make him expendable?

If I calculate this right he should be back like just before the All-Star break.
    @Chr1st1anL

At first I was intrigued by Granger. But his latest knee issues makes me think he'll never be back to 100%.

Comment

Now if only someone could shoot West in the kneecap, we might get a playoff spot

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        At first I was intrigued by Granger. But his latest knee issues makes me think he'll never be back to 100%.
        One legged Granger is better than Landry Fields right now
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          One legged Granger is better than Landry Fields right now
          lol, true. A wheel-chaired Granger would be better than Fields. But at $13 million, what do we give up for her services? Calderon plus parts?

Comment

lol, true. A wheel-chaired Granger would be better than Fields. But at $13 million, what do we give up for her services? Calderon plus parts?
            Her services? What kind of services have you been ordering lately, bud?

Comment

Landry Fields would be serviceable with a wing that can shoot(Paul George)
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Landry Fields would be serviceable with a wing that can shoot(Paul George)
                And don't forget Green.

Comment

Working...
                X