Great moment in Raptors History: The Layup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great moment in Raptors History: The Layup

Like "The Catch", "The Immaculate Reception" or "The Hand of God" goal, surely this must be.... "The Layup"

I was kind of hoping he'd miss his breakaway dunk too, simply for comedic value.

Comment

that was atrocious.
      i knew he was a joker, but i didnt know he would try that hard to be funny.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        Like "The Catch", "The Immaculate Reception" or "The Hand of God" goal, surely this must be.... "The Layup"

honestly that was the worst moment of the game for me, dude looks like he's having his shot contested by an invisible sixth player.

Comment

I almost puked last night when i saw that....forget working on his shooting which is basically non-existent he should learn how to make a damn lay-up, especially when the nearest defender is in a different area code.

Comment

I hope for Fields sake and our season that he gets out of this slump soon. He hasn't had a good game yet in an regard so far. I wasn't expecting much from him from beyond the arc but he hasn't hit the glass or made cuts to the basket like I had expected.

Comment

I'd like to know what the f*ck happened to him.

Seriously.

Does he have a non-athletic twin?

Is he a clone?

Has he turned in to a zombie?

WTF man!

Comment

with the Knicks he had no expectations and tiny contract. Now all of Toronto is looking at him like WTF did we 18 million and change for?
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

At least we can put the "Landry is fairly paid" debate to rest once and for all ..

Comment

At this point. I'd rather have James Johnson...

Comment

I really really in my heart believe that he is actually trying to play this badly on purpose. I feel that he doesn't really want to play basketball anymore and would rather get paid not to play and retire to a party lifestyle with lots of soulless hot hot women around, on the Raptors dime.

Soon they will have no choice but to actually cut him from the team or actually buy him out.

Too tell you the truth I don't blame him, I actually envy him because this is an excellent plan, he is a millionaire soon and shortly he will get to ass groove on his couch with his big screen plasma and sit and reflect while he watches the raptors and laugh about how he robbed them blind.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                        I really really in my heart believe that he is actually trying to play this badly on purpose. I feel that he doesn't really want to play basketball anymore and would rather get paid not to play and retire to a party lifestyle with lots of soulless hot hot women around, on the Raptors dime.

Soon they will have no choice but to actually cut him from the team or actually buy him out.

Too tell you the truth I don't blame him, I actually envy him because this is an excellent plan, he is a millionaire soon and shortly he will get to ass groove on his couch with his big screen plasma and sit and reflect while he watches the raptors and laugh about how he robbed them blind.
                        Thats a great plan. Who wouldn't want that reputation?

Comment

Seems like a classic case of a guy who put up good numbers on a bad team with no expectations other than to go out and play hard. Right now he looks like his confidence is shot and I haven't seen him smile once while on the court. He'll probably break out of his slump once he gets more comfortable and the offense in general starts to click a bit more, but there's little to no chance he'll ever live up to his contract. Gonna be a long 3 years watching this guy.

Comment

i blame the knicks shooting coaches. i remember after his rookie season they were talking about changing his shooting form and even at the time i was like who the fuck changes a rookies shot when he hit 39% of his 3s already or whatever it was. well if u look at his good release then compared to now, its scary.

Comment

Why the fuck don't our coaches address this guys shot? i can shoot better than this fool is right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X