Bosh on where the Raps sit relative to the top 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh on where the Raps sit relative to the top 4

- How does he measure the Raptors against the top four teams in the Eastern Conference right now: “They’re better than us. I think hands down, they’re better than us. I think that gives us something to work for. We need to work, yeah. Plain and simple. Atlanta’s beaten us pretty handily. Boston has, we split with Cleveland and we’ve only beat Orlando once. Against those teams, we’re going to have to make sure that we work on those things I just talked about, playing against physical teams.”
    - Does he think the team can get to that level:”We can definitely get there. It just takes hard work. It takes all of us. It takes a collective effort from everybody. Everybody has to be on the same page. We have to limit our mistakes and we have to play better defence.”
    http://blogs.thescore.com/nba/2010/0...uary-1st-2010/

Spot on. Let's see some continued improvement, including CB4, on defence.

I like how he is not resting on his laurels, that is the talk of a leader

Comment

Yup, now we can start calling him a franchise player. It took him a while, but I think he has finally hit that next level. I am really liking both Bosh's performance and attitude. Go Rapss!!!
      Take out the salami and cheese MAMA, this ball gameeeeee is OVERRRR!

Comment

As good as the Dino's are playing, it's nice to see CB keep things in perspective. After all, the Raps are only 2-9 against the top 4 teams in the east (and those wins came against CLE and ORL who were on the 2nd of back to backs). They will end up facing one of those teams in the first round so they have to find a way to win against them.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          As good as the Dino's are playing, it's nice to see CB keep things in perspective. After all, the Raps are only 2-9 against the top 4 teams in the east (and those wins came against CLE and ORL who were on the 2nd of back to backs). They will end up facing one of those teams in the first round so they have to find a way to win against them.
          X2 (what .40 Cal said)

Comment

I say screw perspective, its not often the raps go on runs like this or garner so much hope amongst their fans. I say bring on the homers declaring us championship caliber and locks to clinch the Atlantic. A little unbridled enthusiasm never hurt anyone, except for maybe Billy Mumphrey.

Comment

Working...
            X