Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give the ball to DeMar!!

That's all i have to say.

Anderson chucking up shots in the 3rd quarter when they were down by 10 just makes me ***. Same with Calderon. And i'm totally done with Bargnani. He's way too unreliable. Yeah 25pts and 9rbs. His D though was garbage as usual.

So, in Jack Armstrong's voice: "Hello" Give the ball to DeMar. He's made tremendous improvement this season. His shot and ball handling skills is so much better from last year. It's like night and day.
    Mamba Mentality

He's not kobe yet bro. Primo pasta is a shit defender and he can't box out a pylon to save his life. It's only 5 games into an 82 game season so just be patient and well see what happens. Trust me i'm probably more pissed than you, i sent like 20 texts to my friend telling him how shit bargnani is at defense and giving him trade scenarios involving bargs.

Comment

Like i posted on the trade forum. This team needs an Al Jefferson type of power forward. Good low post player, great rebounder, solid defender, tough. That's what they need. Heck, i'll be happy with Paul Millsap.

Bargnani is just so bad it's not even funny anymore.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Paul Millsap or J Smoove

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Like i posted on the trade forum. This team needs an Al Jefferson type of power forward. Good low post player, great rebounder, solid defender, tough. That's what they need. Heck, i'll be happy with Paul Millsap.

Bargnani is just so bad it's not even funny anymore.
          While I agree DeRozan has improved offensively, Bargnani is still our 2nd best option offensively, and our best option when his shot is actually dropping (which hasn't happened yet this year). He still has the best finish on the team driving the basketball.

You don't really think he's going to shoot 33% all year, do you?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Like i said, i'm done with Bargnani. He's very predictable, no awareness in his game. Can't rebound, below average defender.

Bargnani = overhyped version of Toni Kukoc.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Like i said, i'm done with Bargnani. He's very predictable, no awareness in his game. Can't rebound, below average defender.

Bargnani = overhyped version of Toni Kukoc.
              All I'm saying is, we don't have a better option. Until Toronto acquires a James Harden or even a Rudy Gay, we need him.

Comment

With the addition of Lowry and the improvements in DeMar's game. I don't think they need Bargnani anymore. They need a big that can rebound and play solid D inside. Bargnani can't do either.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

With the addition of Lowry and the improvements in DeMar's game. I don't think they need Bargnani anymore. They need a big that can rebound and play solid D inside. Bargnani can't do either.
                  Too much faith in DeRozan's "improvement"..he's had a couple good games but he's also had a 10 pt game shooting 30% and a 5 pt game. Inconsistent would be the word not improvement. As far as Lowry, you can't expect your PG to keep scoring 24 a game. Who is the 3rd option? Calderon? Amir Johnson? Landry F....sorry, we still need Bargnani.

Comment

Demar did well this game and I see it continuing. I would discount the OKC game a bit since he was guarded by Sefolosha who is an excellent defender who only starts to stop/slow down star shooting guards such as Kobe and Wade. It's not so much that Demar didn't play well that game as Sefolosha played really good defense that game...

Comment

I rather have the "good" Keon Clark over Bargnani
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Too much faith in DeRozan's "improvement"..he's had a couple good games but he's also had a 10 pt game shooting 30% and a 5 pt game. Inconsistent would be the word not improvement. As far as Lowry, you can't expect your PG to keep scoring 24 a game. Who is the 3rd option? Calderon? Amir Johnson? Landry F....sorry, we still need Bargnani.
                        The first game against the Pacers was mostly due to nerves and contract talks. The game against OKC wasn't really so much that Demar played poorly as much as Sefolosha played really good defense on him which is what he's paid to do and be a starter.

Comment

I rather have the "good" Keon Clark over Bargnani
                          Now we can agree! Keon Clark and JYD...that team was so easy to cheer for!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Now we can agree! Keon Clark and JYD...that team was so easy to cheer for!
                            Don't forget about Davis and Oakley!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Antonio Davis was so beauty...matter of fact we don't know how good we had it with Glen Grunwald.

Comment

Working...
                              X