Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kleiza Take Anderson's Minutes When He Returns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Kleiza Take Anderson's Minutes When He Returns?

So Keiza is out with a personal issue (anyone hear anything else about this?) and Anderson has taken a lot of the SF backup minutes. I really do like Anderson, he does take some bad shots once in a while but overall he's a smart tough player. But man I think this team might need some Kleizerbeam right now. They just seem really nice right now and he could really help give the bench some scoring punch when he's on.

So who should get the minutes?
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

are u kidding? anderson should have more minutes he can have fields tho

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
      So Keiza is out with a personal issue (anyone hear anything else about this?) and Anderson has taken a lot of the SF backup minutes. I really do like Anderson, he does take some bad shots once in a while but overall he's a smart tough player. But man I think this team might need some Kleizerbeam right now. They just seem really nice right now and he could really help give the bench some scoring punch when he's on.

So who should get the minutes?
      Lateral movement at best - I would argue that AA is a much better defender and shooter from range. Kleiza is more creative at getting his own shot with a nice repertoire of moves inside of 15 ft.
      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

I'd like to see both of them, instead of playing Jose or Lucas at the 2

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          I'd like to see both of them, instead of playing Jose or Lucas at the 2
          Yeah true Anderson could definitely play the 2.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
            are u kidding? anderson should have more minutes he can have fields tho
            +1

The way Anderson is playing you don't punish him by playing him less and risk regression. He's been one of the few bright spots on this team thus far. Currently he's our 6th man and much needed offense and energy coming off the bench. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Comment

back in Lithuania there are a lot of rumours of why Kleiza is not playing. the main one is - his girlfriend is pregnant and there was some medical complication. however, this is not comfirmed
              Last edited by Skaloon; Thu Nov 8, 2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Skaloon wrote: View Post
                back in Lithuania there are a lot of rumours of way Kleiza is not playing. the main one is - his girlfriend is pregnant and there was some medical complication. however, this is not comfirmed
                oh shit, that's terrible. Best of wishes to him and his lady.
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Kleiza needs to come in a drain some triples. He needs to solve this family issue and come back, we need you Kleiza!

Comment

Hope everything works out for him and his family. Start him over fields, at least he remembers how to put the ball in the basket

Comment

I think he definitely needs to eat into Landry's minutes when he comes back. If he goes anywhere near recapturing his Olympic form, that's gonna help us out.
                      Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                      Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                      Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

A week ago everyone was ready to drop Kleiza all together. What with Fields our new starter putting up 16 a game and...yeah.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          A week ago everyone was ready to drop Kleiza all together. What with Fields our new starter putting up 16 a game and...yeah.
                          Don't act like you saw this coming, cause you didn't bro. No one could have predicting Landry Fields playing this bad

Comment

Everyone before the season starting, was taking about how much Kleiza doesn't fit puzzle (including myself), as of right now, he looks like he would be a key piece.

Kleiza isn't a wing runner, but is a very good wing 'trailer'. Kleiza can create shots, and hit shots from anywhere on the floor. He's tough, can rebound, and post up. Doesn't have great lateral quickness, thus resulting in below average perimeter defense, but he is no Bargnani defensively.

Kleiza's fitness will be an issue not being with the team in the past week, but seeing him fit into the lineup:

Lowry, Derozan, Kleiza, Bargnani, Valanciunas. Those bad offensive starts aren't going to be much of a problem, and defensively a guy like Kleiza's toughness can really make a guy think twice.

I'm a huge Anderson fan, but man he's going out of his boundaries recently. Taking shot after shot..

Ross needs to get some more damn run. The guy will hit open shots. At this moment as a rookie, his job is to be a 3-and-D guy.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Kleiza would be welcomed back with open arms
                              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X