Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kleiza Take Anderson's Minutes When He Returns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kleiza can shoot above 35%, he can play all 48 minutes at SF from now on.

Seriously, Anderson is shooting a blistering 31% from the field and for the life of me is taking 7 shots per game. This needs to stop. Fields is only shooting 21% but at least he's only taking 5 shots per game.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Don't act like you saw this coming, cause you didn't bro. No one could have predicting Landry Fields playing this bad
      It's not possible for Fields to keep up this level of poor play.

There's literally nowhere to go but up.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        It's not possible for Fields to keep up this level of poor play.

There's literally nowhere to go but up.
        hahaha i actually laughed at this.

I agree, he cant be this atrocious.
        Something might be bothering him. GF dumped him? Injury? somebody sick in the family?
        There has to be a reason!!!!

Comment

Thank you Ebrian for point out his FG%. I dont want anything to do with Anderson being our 6th man or someone we're going to rely on for consistant points night in and night out. I'd much rather see the minutes go to Ross as he needs time to showcase what he can do. We need a threat from outside and someone to hit open shots and Ross can fill that role just as good as AA. Alan is a scrapy player and his grit is needed on the team but more so in practices, blow outs or if there is an injury. Nice 3rd shooting guard to have on the roster but dont want to see him logging a ton of minutes. DD, Fields, Ross, Kleiza, McGuire then Anderson in my depth chart for the wing and absolutely no more JL3 and Jose on the floor together anymore.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Currently he's our 6th man and much needed offense and energy coming off the bench. Don't fix what ain't broke.
            But what if you can improve upon what is not broken?

Kleiza, in my opinion, is an upgrade over Anderson. Period.
            AA is a great story, and solid role player; but if he is our Best Substitute, and thus our 6th man, and is shooting 31% from 3, and has barely registered a stat besides points in the last two games, it leads to me think that just because it may not be broken, doesn't mean it can't use a little grease.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

AA is a great story, and solid role player; but if he is our Best Substitute, and thus our 6th man, and is shooting 31% from 3, and has barely registered a stat besides points in the last two games, it leads to me think that just because it may not be broken, doesn't mean it can't use a little grease.
              That's the gamble you take then. I'm just not sold on Linas period. Injuries aside, he too has been a disappointment since coming to Toronto. He's not the same player then when he plays for Lithuanian. Like I said on Twitter this morning, it has to be a confidence thing. When he knows he's the best on his team (ala national team) he plays like the best. Here in the Toronto, its a different story. Frustrating that he can't be more consistent.

Comment

Agreed you always have to improve what you can even if it's a strength. IMO the wing position is definitely broken outside of Demar.

Jose and Amir would be much better 6th men then AA and Ross to me has to be the first wing off the bench.

Avatar is amazing by the way lol

Comment

yo anyone know if Kleiza gonna play next game? cause i found 0 news about him

BTW i think playing with Kleiza will help JV to play even better. lithuanians that played in national team usualy become really close almost like brothers.
                  Last edited by Skaloon; Fri Nov 9, 2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Skaloon wrote: View Post
                    yo anyone know if Kleiza gonna play next game? cause i found 0 news about him
                    I read via Twitter yesterday the he likely won't be available for any games this weekend still.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                      hahaha i actually laughed at this.

I agree, he cant be this atrocious.
                      Something might be bothering him. GF dumped him? Injury? somebody sick in the family?
                      There has to be a reason!!!!
                      GF didn't dump him, definitely not! LOL, Elaine posts 303242345234 photos a day, and half of em' include something with Toronto/Fields.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                        I read via Twitter yesterday the he likely won't be available for any games this weekend still.
                        Depresses me a little bit. We need someone with some damn confidence to play the 3, and their confidence can back it up.

Comment

Exactly what i was going to say! I swear Joey, you and me were probably brothers in a past life, hehehe

I give AA props for coming in and providing scoring but if the Raptors plan to kick it with the best in the Eastern conference then no way should AA be playing more than 5 mins on a regular game, unless its a blowout, let alone being the 6th man. I'd definitely take Kleiza over him just for the sake of the argument of this thread, but none is actually deserving to play heavy minutes on any NBA team.

BC needs to clean house on that SF position and do whatever he can to give that spot a lift.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            GF didn't dump him, definitely not! LOL, Elaine posts 303242345234 photos a day, and half of em' include something with Toronto/Fields.
                            You stalking her? hahaha j/k

Comment

You stalking her? hahaha j/k
                              Hey man, gotta keep up with the whole Raptors fam!

Comment

Exactly what i was going to say! I swear Joey, you and me were probably brothers in a past life, hehehe

I give AA props for coming in and providing scoring but if the Raptors plan to kick it with the best in the Eastern conference then no way should AA be playing more than 5 mins on a regular game, unless its a blowout, let alone being the 6th man. I'd definitely take Kleiza over him just for the sake of the argument of this thread, but none is actually deserving to play heavy minutes on any NBA team.

BC needs to clean house on that SF position and do whatever he can to give that spot a lift.
                                Ain't no one taking Fields or Kleiza's contract now. Might as well get used to what we got for a while!
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X