No announcement yet.

NCAA Hoops 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noel is REALLY unpolished offensively but one thing i like is he's aggressive. he'll try and dunk on anyone who's in his way. his rebounding/athleticism/defense is outstanding though. a frontcourt of Val/Noel would be very hard to get point in the paint on.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

How bout James Mcadoo. Wasn't his dad a big time scorer in the NBA?

Comment

There's a guy named LeBryan Nash in the draft this year. Tell me that isn't the greatest NBA name ever.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
          There's a guy named LeBryan Nash in the draft this year. Tell me that isn't the greatest NBA name ever.
          Lebron, Kobe, and Nash all in one.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            How bout James Mcadoo. Wasn't his dad a big time scorer in the NBA?
            McAdoo's father is the second cousin of Hall of Fame basketball player Bob McAdoo, who played at North Carolina and in the for the Buffalo Braves in the NBA.

Comment

Great match up tonight at 10 pm between unbeaten no. 13 Illinois and no. 10 Gonzaga. Go Bulldogs. Kelly Olynyk from Kamloops is finding his way on to NBA radar.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1578...0-gonzaga.html

Comment

WORST free-throw EVER.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  WORST free-throw EVER.

OMFG.............................................. ..................................

Well at least it was going in the right direction.
                  Last edited by Sig; Sun Dec 9, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Myck Kabongo done for year

It may be that Myck Kabongo's college career is over, thinking that he will declare for the draft even without playing this season.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...cording-report

Texas smoked North Carolina this evening minus MK.

Comment

dudes likely going to be a late first rounder at best, even in a weak draft. i'd be enthralled if we somehow got him.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        dudes likely going to be a late first rounder at best, even in a weak draft. i'd be enthralled if we somehow got him.
                        I think BC will definitely try to get a late first rounder from a contender when he trades either bargs or jose. Kabongo might develop into a nice Pg. He'd probably be a third stringer to begin

Comment

The punishment does not fit the crime.

ESPN's Eamonn Brennan's take

A less-discussed aspect of Kabongo's suspension is exactly what it does for the point guard's draft value. Adam Zagoria asked NBA scouts, as well as Draft Express's Jonathan Givony, and it isn't good:
                          “It hurts him big-time,” the scout said. “He played out of control last year. Most teams need to see him play five-on-five, running his team….His stock goes down.”
                          Jonathan Givony of Draft Express told SNY.tv: “Depends what he decides to do between now and the draft. After his poor freshman season scouts needed to see how much he improves as a sophomore. I don’t think he’s shown enough to be considered a definite first rounder based on upside alone. He’ll have to show more somewhere. Unfortunately I’m not sure the D-League is an option for him because he was already enrolled at Texas.”

Comment

Working...
                          X