Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriftiest way to get tickets

Hey bloggers,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, I can't find anything.

I'd like to take my fam to the Philly game tonight. I'd like the cheapest seats, nosebleeds no problem.

Questions, if you're late to getting tickets, and want seats for 20 bucks or less, preferably 4 sidebyside;

Can you score good from scalpers out front after the game has started? Any other options?

I appreciate the advice. Not just for tonight, but for future games as well.

www.raptorman.ca if you know in advance.

Otherwise talk to my brother's freind's cousin Gold Tooth Gianni under the Gardiner at Bay. Tell him Tony the Shovel sent you. He'll hook you up.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
      www.raptorman.ca if you know in advance.

Otherwise talk to my brother's freind's cousin Gold Tooth Gianni under the Gardiner at Bay. Tell him Tony the Shovel sent you. He'll hook you up.
      Are you a part of the mafia?

Comment

I always use stubhub.ca these days. there's always plenty of tix on there at all prices. I absolutely despise those fucking scalpers, and they'll never get my money again... this was my own fault, but back in like '04 or '05 i just went down there on a whim and I paid $80 off those pricks to sit in the sprite zone to see nash and the suns. NEVER AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
        X