GT: Sixers @ Raptors 11.10.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I've lost faith in Dwane Casey. his offense is complete garbage. This is embarrassing, i just stopped watching
    Even worse is the fact that his defence has totally turned to garbage as well. Looks like Minnesota didn't misjudge him.

Comment

I swear to god if we lose the next game its time to fire the entire fucking coaching staff. The Bobcats are playing better than us...

Comment

The Raptors aren't making the playoffs this season, no way.

Comment

Evan Turner has the same physique as Boris Diaw ...

Comment

why the fuck fuck FUCK wasnt JV in the game during the stretch run...he was the only one getting simple buckets and pulling down rebounds.

1. Casey doesn't know what he is doing offensively
            2. Casey's defence just isnt there at time
            3. Rotations are horrid, never ever seen poor rotation choices like this before. During the second quarter, the momentum from the first died right after Lucas came in, and ran with Ross, Kleiza, Davis & Johnson. that is garbage time players for 90% of nba teams.

All in all, Lucas lost us this game by killing the momentum with those dumb shots he threw up during the second period.

I just about had it with this team, can Lowry really come back and make a season out of this? Its time for for the BC management to go. The Lakers have some balls with what they did with Brown, we stuck with this clown for too long. But thats MLSE for you, and that is totally another story.

Comment

This team can't even aspire to mediocrity without Lowry. With him we'll be on the cusp of mediocre for 2 seasons, and then he'll leave to join a team with an actual future.

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                The Raptors aren't making the playoffs this season, no way.
                I'd say its too early to say that. Last time we made the playoffs, we started the season 2 - 8. But Dwane casey better figure this shit out fast. Our bench is complete shit, no one can score

Comment

I'd say its too early to say that. Last time we made the playoffs, we started the season 2 - 8. But Dwane casey better figure this shit out fast. Our bench is complete shit, no one can score
                  East is too deep this year for us to make it after a start like this. We just cannot figure out how to play 4 quarters.
                  Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                  Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                  Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

if Brown can go in 5 games, Casey should have just climbed into the hot seat right about now. but you know BC, like a little bitch, he'll never own up to his mistakes and try to fix them, instead hell just continue to defend his decisions like "its a developing process" or "team needs time to gel and mesh".

Comment

It's kinda funny, considering how we all thought our "depth" would help us a lot this year.

The real problem with the bench unit is that its run by Lucas. Hopefully with Lowry back Jose will be able to run an actual offence, instead of John Lucas' patented "mosquito" offence, wherein he scrambles around aimlessly before throwing up a useless shot.

Comment

alexaussie wrote: View Post
                        East is too deep this year for us to make it after a start like this. We just cannot figure out how to play 4 quarters.
                        Encase you forgot its an 82 game season. We're not even close to a quarter of a way through the season. I think its way too early to say whether or not we make the playoffs.

Comment

The Raptors are going to have to pass either Milwaukee or Atlanta to make the playoffs and based on the first 5 games, I don't know if that's possible. The Bucks and Hawks look good, the Raptors are playing like shit

Comment

I wouldn't say playoffs are out of the question yet. It's just that we've all had a real awakening about how terrible our SF position is, and that we NEED Kyle Lowry.

Also, having Ed and Amir step up consistently would be real fucking nice.

Comment

The Rap on 590 is gonna have some angry ppl today. going to be a good listen.

Comment

why does Derozan keep settling for difficult turnaround post ups... he should face his man and drive or shoot! These raps keep playing one on one... no team play... I'm getting very close to turning away from these raps... after many years of patience... why do toronto sports teams do so poorly? and the few remaining hard core fans the raps have are getting their hearts ripped apart over and over again. This has got to stop.
                                Last edited by Jaworski; Sat Nov 10, 2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X