No announcement yet.

GT: Sixers @ Raptors 11.10.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you're still watching Doc... you're still following our beloved raptors, and yes, as you said, you still love them... deep inside I know you hurt... let it out doc. I think you're a Vulcan with pent up emotions. You're like Spock who just lost his planet. You're emotionally compromised, admit it... just got to get it out of you that you care. It's ok doc, let it out.

Comment

• Jaworski wrote: View Post
      But you're still watching Doc... you're still following our beloved raptors, and yes, as you said, you still love them... deep inside I know you hurt... let it out doc. I think you're a Vulcan with pent up emotions. You're like Spock who just lost his planet. You're emotionally compromised, admit it... just got to get it out of you that you care. It's ok doc, let it out.
      LMFAO ... hahaha .. How dare you make me spit out some of my Macallan's.

Comment

• its not them. it us. well support them no matter what. and losing has become acceptable as long as money is made.

Comment

• wtfraps wrote: View Post
          its not them. it us. well support them no matter what. and losing has become acceptable as long as money is made.
          Isn't that MLSE's motto?

Comment

• forget the second quarter. The following sums it up. Twice...twice in the second half, a raptor lay on the ground under the basket when philly went the other way. For as much of the shot clock as they used, and they used most of it, philly played 5 on 4 offence (not like the raps playing 4 on 5 offence with McGuire on the floor...actually only 4 defenders on the floor). One play ended with a three in the key turnover and the next ended with a travel. Philly did not get a shot off either time. And the Raptors still lost this game.
            Last edited by Jclaw; Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• I was at the game tonight and left with 5+ minutes to go. The first time in 17 years I've left a Raptors game that early. Just a complete embarrassment of a team right now.

Charles Barkley was bang on....this team should have no expectations whatsoever.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Charles Barkley was bang on....this team should have no expectations whatsoever.
                The team SHOULD have expectations. Its good to have expectations to motivate them. Its the fans that shouldn't have expectations.

Comment

• I'm really disappointed with the coaching so far this season. Minutes are up and down so drastically it's crazy. C'mon Casey.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    I'm really disappointed with the coaching so far this season. Minutes are up and down so drastically it's crazy. C'mon Casey.
                    Agreed. 9-man rotation please. Starters: (Lowry, Derozan, Fields, Bargnani, Valanciunas.) Bench: Calderon, Anderson, Johnson, Davis.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I think 10 man rotation is good. We need to give Ross some burn

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        I'm really disappointed with the coaching so far this season. Minutes are up and down so drastically it's crazy. C'mon Casey.
                        Sam Mitchell was the problem. Then Triano was the problem. Now it's Casey.

Maybe, just maybe, there are some other common denominators that might be the problem. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                        X