Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was a horrid ten minutes

Comment

What in the name of all that's good is going ON right now.

Comment

lol -15 with Kleiza on the floor and he played just under 6 mins. i think it's about time you trade him

Comment

Seriously failing. What is wrong with this team??? Careless passes, no flow, missed open looks... And we went from respectable defense to non-existent.
          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

It's like they put a lid on the rim. And Philly's shooting into a pool.

Comment

BTW what's with the army outfits? you wanted to ambush sixers or what?

Comment

The Raps can't even make a pass right now, and NOBODY cuts, backcuts, or even tries to get open on the offensive end. They just wait til they get the ball. Where's the off-ball movement?
                Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Coach Casey is really fuckin' up the rotations. It's been cringe-worthy seeing a lineup of JL3, Ross, McGuire, Ed, Amir on the floor for so long...
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Someone knock Derozan on the face to get him to go to the hoop. Too many jump-shots. First quarter Derozan needs to come back.

Comment

cant remember a worst quarter as a raptors fan of 13 years

Comment

So first quarter play was corrected this time, only to let the Sixers run wild in the second quarter... great!
                        7-32 quarter!!! Un-Be-Lievable!

Comment

The Raptors had just as many good looks as philly that quarter, just missed everything while philly made everything. Don't get how that happens

Comment

Is it that hard to mix in the starting unit with the 2nd unit? Like Casey, you've gotten every single guy out of rhythm. Bargnani and Derozan should have barely spent any time on the bench. This is just an offensive CLINIC by the 76ers right now.

Toronto has been solid defensively, but it's hard to stop a team when you spend 3 quarters of the game trying to stop the ball, or making careless turnovers...

AND PLEASE STOP SHOOTING SO MUCH.

Comment

I get that open shots just aren't falling, and there's only so much you can do when NOTHING will go in. But seriously, if you can't shoot, THEN TAKE IT TO THE HOLE.

Such a mind blowingly simple concept and they are utterly failing at it.

Comment

Wow. that had to be one of the worst quarters of Raptors ball I've ever watched

Comment

Working...
                                X