Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TERRIBLE coaching/game management

Raptors Republic Rookie Tortacular's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Balancing development of a young team with trying to win isn't easy. Most teams can't do it. Especially when you lack elite talent.
    You can find me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    What gets me the most angry about this game is that Casey was ignoring Kleiza (arguably the 3rd best offensive player on the team) until AA went down. Even when he was on the floor after that he got o shots. I can't believe McGuire (0-2) got more shots than Kleiza. I don't even know what the hell to say about Lucas. He was off the whole fucking game but he was allowed to shoot (1-7). Casey is doing an utterly terrible jobs handling the O.
    Kleiza's been playing passively. He didn't get shots because he didn't go get them.

Also, he was a game-worst -20 in only 12 minutes on the court, and he looked it. He looked like the worst player on either team last night.

Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Late to chime in on this topic but agree with majority of the posts. JL3, Anderson and Gray (unless Howard, Bynum type match up) should be berried on the bench unless it's a blow out. Major minutes for Lowry, Dre and Demar. Bench guys every night should be Jose, Ross, Amir and Ed making it a nine man rotation. Depending on match ups (LBJ, Melo, Durant) I'd play McGuire and for games they need some scoring punch I'd put Kleiza in. Enough of this house league kids basketball where everyone plays in the first quarter shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information