No announcement yet.

GT: Soulful Jazz (@ Raps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer Amir over Bargnani as our starting PF anyday.

Comment

• I noticed one thing. Jazz repeatedly attacked bargnani and calderon on the pick and roll, two of our weakest defenders, and got anything they wanted. Had JV been in there instead of bargs, we might have been looking at a different result. It's not like AB did anything offensively anyways.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that.

Raps gave away another win. Utah goes on 15-5 run to end the game.

This loss is on Calderon and Casey.

Calderon: great line, no question. But he had 4 turnovers in the final couple of minutes and OT. He choked. And what the fuck are you doing giving the ball to Gray in a pick and roll in a crowd?

Casey: End of regulation, game on the line, you go to Bargnani??????????? Did you not notice the career game going on by DeRozan? Fuck man. Seriously?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          Today we spell redemption M-C-G-U-I-R-E
          Nevermind this
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            I noticed one thing. Jazz repeatedly attacked bargnani and calderon on the pick and roll, two of our weakest defenders, and got anything they wanted. Had JV been in there instead of bargs, we might have been looking at a different result. It's not like AB did anything offensively anyways.
            I've been thinking the same thing. Barg was out of gas, he should have been taken out after the first OT

Comment

• I would do just about anything for a swap of Bargnani for Millsap.

Comment

• Even a goat?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that
                  That was hardly the worst offense. The entire 4th quarter was a goddamn curb-stomping by the refs. I'll let my man Didier put it eloquently.

Comment

How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that.

Calderon: great line, no question. But he had 4 turnovers in the final couple of minutes and OT. He choked. And what the fuck are you doing giving the ball to Gray in a pick and roll in a crowd?

Casey: End of regulation, game on the line, you go to Bargnani??????????? Did you not notice the career game going on by DeRozan? Fuck man. Seriously?
                    Can't put the blame on Jose! he played his heart out, and the turnovers could be blamed on the other 4 guys for standing around watching. My question is why Gray instead of JV?

Comment

• I was actually kind of impressed how invisible Bargs went after halftime.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nevermind us hitting the panic button. The real question is how long before BC hits the panic button and looks for a trade?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          Can't put the blame on Jose! he played his heart out, and the turnovers could be blamed on the other 4 guys for standing around watching. My question is why Gray instead of JV?
                          Just wondering, did you listen to the game on radio?

As I said, he put up a great line and played well for the majority of the game. In the clutch, he blew it.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            I was actually kind of impressed how invisible Bargs went after halftime.
                            He was like a random bystander casually watching the game from the 3 point line. His drives were nice, but very rare

Comment

• Some real questionable decisions by this staff late in the 4th and into the OTs. Odd play calls, going away from DD in the post (Utah could not defend it at all), keeping Bargs out there, Aaron Gray, no JV, playing 4 on 5 with McGuire, not adjusting to the Jazz pick and roll.

Great effort from Derozan. Amir and Calderon played hard but the defense..... Davis was okay. Tough for Valanciunas to do much from the bench. Kleiza was so hot and then they forgot about him in the second half. Just not enough horses.

Comment

How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that.

Jesus.... I just looked at the box score and I am throwing Bargnani under that bus too.

5-17???????

Maybe he should start worrying about his shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X