X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPTORS FAN SeASONAL CYCLE

1) Off-Season....acquistion of some nobody players - HIGH HOPES

2) Pre-Season....We're making the PLAYOFFS

3) Post 5 game into Season....I hate this place...fire BC, fire Casey, Trade Andrea, End the Euro Experiment

4) Dec-12....We're missing the playoffs...Sporting scene here sucks

5) FEB/MAR13 - Missed Playoffs confirmed....we suck

6) Off-Season...signing a d-league player...HIGH HOPES...so eggciting...egg citing.

Start again.
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Raptor fan just read your thread (time wasted).
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post

3) Post 5 game into Season....I hate this place...fire BC, fire Casey, Trade Andrea, End the Euro Experiment

6) Off-Season...signing a d-league player...HIGH HOPES...so eggciting...egg citing.

Start again.
      hahahaha so true!

You have to point out tho if your comment is sarcastic, or subjective, otherwise, its no fun.

Comment

shutup.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Don't forget about the endless debate between tanking (for draft position), and winning pointless games (for experience/culture change).

Comment

Kidding

Just Humor with tiny bit of truth...

I lobe (Love) Raptors and I go through all those phases as a Fan of the only NBA team in town.
            Its sad but you have to find way to enjoy - its only entertainment.

Usually, I'm in the living room alone watching the game to its entire end knowing a lose is coming. Once the game is over i head to my room and without saying anything my wife looks at me and says "I'm sorry they lost".

She can just tell from my demeanor. LOL

MR. BC , kindly find a way to trade Andrea for Josh Smith.

Cheers
            Risk Mgmt
            It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Don't forget about the endless debate between tanking (for draft position), and winning pointless games (for experience/culture change).
              Thats classic

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Its not time wasted...its the reality of what the Raptor MGMT shows you...did they not say this team has depth, did they not say this is playoff team...

Meaning that Raptor Mgmt has no clue as to what qualifies as depth nor playoff team in the NBA. This isnt EURO League.

Cheers

Muhammad Ali

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  shutup.
                  Peace be with you brah

Muhammad Ali

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                    hahahaha so true!

You have to point out tho if your comment is sarcastic, or subjective, otherwise, its no fun.
                    Its Sarcastic with some truth as to how the RAPTOR MGMT is trying to lure your $$$ and attention.
                    They said its a playoff team...meaning they cant judge quality of team...they said this team has dept...yet the second unit is total screw-up....meaning the starting 5 have to play full to allow us a win.

BS

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Its not time wasted...its the reality of what the Raptor MGMT shows you...did they not say this team has depth, did they not say this is playoff team...

Meaning that Raptor Mgmt has no clue as to what qualifies as depth nor playoff team in the NBA. This isnt EURO League.

Cheers
                      What my sentence has to do with EURO League? What tf. Seriously. BTW, what I was trying to say is that you just stated what's obvious... You don't need thread for that.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        What my sentence has to do with EURO League? What tf. Seriously. BTW, what I was trying to say is that you just stated what's obvious... You don't need thread for that.
                        Risk, you can include #8

Fans start fighting in Raptors Republic due to the stress of a losing season.

hahahahahaha

Comment

6 games totally projects the rest of the season guys

Comment

Start again.
                            1. Lowry's a nobody? JVs a nobody? Ross is a nobody? Sucks to be you.
                            2. Nobody working for the team said "We're making the PLAYOFFS". They said the "goal" was to make the playoffs, but the funny thing in this world is that people/teams set goals and don't always reach them, yet accomplish something in the attempt. Would you have preferred if they said goal was to tank? If you understood differently, Sucks to be you.
                            3. ........ Sucks to be you
                            4. Personally, I can live with not making the playoffs if the team, and it's young players, show much improvement over the next 76 games, be damned with the first 6. If anything but playoffs this year disappoints you this badly, Sucks to be you
                            5. ........ Sucks to be you
                            6. ........ Sucks to be you

Overall I'd say,,,,,, hmm, let me see,,,,,,,, it sucks to be you, and if you're this bent out of shape after 6 games, I'd suggest finding a different team to jump on the bandwagon, or find another hobby. Either would be better for your health.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Hey, yeah, how's that winning culture from last year coming along? Pound the rock, baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X