Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Referee Bias? Discuss, vent, etc..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Referee Bias? Discuss, vent, etc..

In my opinion, this season we've seen some really horrible officiating going against Toronto, on a frighteningly consistent basis. I like to think I'm being as objective as possible here (obviously i'm slightly biased, but not terribly). Anyone else noticing this?

Have at it.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't scott foster the same clown that cost us the Lakers game? he has a douchebag type look to him. You can just tell he's an asshole by looking at his face

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Isn't scott foster the same clown that cost us the Lakers game? he has a douchebag type look to him. You can just tell he's an asshole by looking at his face
    So I see you've settled on venting ;P.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive never seen matt devlin and Andy go off on the refs and criticize them as much as this season. I think it says a lot. Ive been wondering what the official referee appeal system in the NBA is..

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe how bad it is. It's discouraging just thinking about it. They have the power to take teams out of games with their terrible bias and I feel like I've been seeing that a lot lately.

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If the referees made the right call tonight mo Williams would've been at the line at the buzzer and raptors would've lost a lot sooner. I'm sure were not the only team that thinks the refs have a bias about them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    If the referees made the right call tonight mo Williams would've been at the line at the buzzer and raptors would've lost a lot sooner. I'm sure were not the only team that thinks the refs have a bias about them.
    No, see the way I see it, if the referees made the right calls tonight, the game would never have reached OT, and the Jazz would have lost by 5+ points in regulation.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

not just tonight....

Raptors Republic All-Star Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the thing is, if you ask fans of any teams most of them will say the refs are screwing them over, especially all the fans of bad teams. There are missed calls for both teams in each game, and sometimes they go one way. I don't think there is any intentional bias though.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar