Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay...I've had enough

Dearest Raptors

I /my keyboard/my girlfriend/room mate/neighbors/wall/desk/lamp #364 cannot handle another season of this. Raptors. I've been a fan since Isiah Thomas ran through the banner and Zan Tabak was patrolling the paint like a boss. I'm tired of pouring out my heart, watching every game in some what shitty quality on streaming websites because I can't afford god damn league pass (which blacks out the god damn games anyway). It looks like some interesting things may happen this season, but I for one will not watch you fumble in the dark anymore. Once I complete my anger management training, and you are playing close to 500 basketball please call me. Otherwise, my heart can not take anymore. Please believe me when I say it's me not you...I can't stand watching you blow game after game like a Kardashian in an locker room.

Sincerely,
    Timothy
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Look on the bright side. Each loss brings us closer to a new GM.

Comment

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        and a win. lol

Comment

That's the "bright" side!?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            That's the "bright" side!?
            i sure do think so

Comment

That is actually a really good point. Seriously a refreshing thought. Keep the losses coming!

Do you think its possible to loose enough games to get rid of Colangelo, yet at the same time keep Lowry on board and happy? All I care for from this team is to keep Lowry, JV, Amir and DD.. everyone else can leave.
              Last edited by b2kelly; Tue Nov 13, 2012, 05:24 AM.

Comment

+1

Comment

seeya when the bandwagon rolls back into town

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    seeya when the bandwagon rolls back into town
                    +1
                    The Raptors play a strong game and if a last second, improbable shot bounces out instead of in, we'd all be talking about what an amazing game that was. How can one shot change all that? It sucks but I'll take that one over the Philly game

Comment

okay I'm good now. I expect to lose tonight so nothing shall be thrown
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        That's the key as a Raps fan: always expect to lose. Then there is no disappointment. Let the shame and despondency of being a Raps fan flow through you young one....

Funnily enough, my 4 year old asked me last night why I watch the dinosaur team that always loses. He's a smart one...

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          MLSE 1, hope 0.

lol

At least you attempted to escape...

Comment

Karma for kicking the only guy who took the Raptors deep into the playoffs outta town

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              MLSE 1, hope 0.

lol

At least you attempted to escape...
                              MLSE 1, hope 1. Thank you Jose and Thank you Nets.

Comment

Working...
                              X