GT: The Indy Rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: The Indy Rematch

Rematch today against Indy. Kyle Lowry had an interesting tweets about injuries being for birds. Maybe that means he's coming back tonight which would be huge with our exhausted team.

Discuss.

If Lowry sits, this one could be over quickly. I can't imagine our starters have much left in the tank (both physically and emotionally) after last night.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      If Lowry sits, this one could be over quickly. I can't imagine our starters have much left in the tank (both physically and emotionally) after last night.
      Well, Valanciunas should be well-rested. And Bargnani only played in the first half last night, so he should be fine, too.

Comment

Espn said he's likely to sit out tonight. Damn that tweet got me excited lol.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          Well, Valanciunas should be well-rested. And Bargnani only played in the first half last night, so he should be fine, too.
          Actually, Bargnani's only played half the season so far....

Comment

Combination of Lowry being out again and the physical and emotional toll of yesterday's game (seriously, I almost teared up after that) has me thinking this is gonna get ugly pretty fast.
            Unless Bargs pulls a career game out of his ass, which I wouldn't be shocked about either.
            Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
            Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
            Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Lowry tweeted "quick trip to nyc" ..

Comment

Lowry getting MRI in NY.

Val better get large minutes tonight, he is the only rested starter we have.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Indiana is not playing well this year, but the Raptors have been worse. Would be shocked with a win, but last year Casey somehow was able to get his troops to play well on the 2nd game of a back to back.

Last year I was secretly hoping for the loss for a high lottery pick. This year, each loss could force Bell/Rogers to look for a new GM which is almost as good as a high lottery pick.

Comment

DC should play Demar the whole game today too, just for fun

Comment

The theme for tonight is "learning from your mistakes".

I'm hopeful that Jonas has a stronger game vs. Hibbert tonight.

And I'm praying that Casey has an answer for West tonight.

Comment

I really hope Ross gets big minutes tonight.

With DD most likely exuasted, and im assuming Fields and AA are still out, Ross can finally get a chance to play big minutes.
                        Hopefully he can have a good game and get some confidence back.

Also, I really want to see Acy play, I mean we passed on quincy miller to get him, and he hasnt played yet?
                        My friend was at the game agaisnt philly and apparently acy was hitting threes all warm-up, will be interesting to see him in the game.

Comment

Hitting open threes in warm up vs hitting threes with a hand in the face are two different creatures entirely.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I said this on another thread but i'm really pissed with Casey's rotations this year. I think he leans way too heavily on his veterans and needs to show more confidence in the young bucks like Ross & Jonas. I see no more rookie jitters in Ross than I do with any other rookie. My only complaint is that I dont see Ross active enough off the ball, similiar to Derozan his rookie year. Casey has to make it a point to get Ross involved and him more active during the game. If I see Alan Anderson back and chucking shots i'm going to lose my marbles. I'm still pissed about Gray getting time over JV yesterday.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              The theme for tonight is "learning from your mistakes".

I'm hopeful that Jonas has a stronger game vs. Hibbert tonight.

And I'm praying that Casey has an answer for West tonight.
                              Yeah, this is the first opponent that he's getting a second look at. Should be interesting to see how he does...

Comment

Working...
                              X