No announcement yet.

GT: The Indy Rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trap game for Indy. Calling it now. This just means that the raps will only lose by a few.

Comment

2nd game of the back to backs for the Raps. I know they played 3 OT last night but i never buy the argument that they're going to lose because they're "tired" playing 2nd game of the back to backs. It's just an excuse in my opinion.

At the end of the day, the better team always win in the end.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        Lowry tweeted "quick trip to nyc" ..
        This reportedly innocuous injury keeps sounding worse and worse....

Comment

I expect to lose tonight on a back to back coming off a triple over time loss. If they can keep it competitive, I'll accept that. They have a stretch of four very winnable games coming up
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            2nd game of the back to backs for the Raps. I know they played 3 OT last night but i never buy the argument that they're going to lose because they're "tired" playing 2nd game of the back to backs. It's just an excuse in my opinion.

At the end of the day, the better team always win in the end.
            Personally I've never found back to backs THAT bad. But we're talking players playing 50-60 minutes one night barely getting sleep on a plane then forced to play the next night at a much higher intensity level. Usually I wouldn't think being tired is an excuse for losing a back to back, but this game I think it's understandable. I just really hope the raptors come out and shit on Indy early so that when they crumble later(which they will) there's still a chance.

Comment

Same starting lineup as yesterday. Fields Anderson and Lowry all still out.

Comment

Either Toronto will surprise, or this will be another game that creates a million of "I've had it. No playoffs" threads.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  Either Toronto will surprise, or this will be another game that creates a million of "I've had it. No playoffs" threads.
                  - "How can we trade Bargnani?"
                  - "That's it. Fire Brian, I can't believe he is our GM."
                  - "Why didn't we pick Drummond?"
                  - "Offensive rotations"
                  - "Lowry is such a bust. We should have traded up for Lillard."
                  These tend to be the ones I see more often.

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
                    - "How can we trade Bargnani?"
                    - "That's it. Fire Brian, I can't believe he is our GM."
                    - "Why didn't we pick Drummond?"
                    - "Offensive rotations"
                    - "Lowry is such a bust. We should have traded up for Lillard."
                    These tend to be the ones I see more often.
                    I've actually never seen the 'Lowry bust' one to be honest. That's one I'd be totally pissed to see actually.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      I've actually never seen the 'Lowry bust' one to be honest. That's one I'd be totally pissed to see actually.
                      Same here

Comment

Here is to hoping Hanborough will not have another monster game against bargnani.

Comment

They are still tired... yikes, this might get ugly

Comment

this game is over

Comment

our transition D sucks

Comment

nice dunk by JV - stay positive

Comment

Working...
                                X