Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The case for DeRozan being the number 1 option over Bargnani

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    Not sure if sarcasm, but that would be ideal. I actually really like Davis, he is a very good rebounder and if he got a chance to develop that post game he could be dangerous off the low block. He needs minutes more than anything which could be an issue unless someone gets hurt. Ross has great form on his jumper so that is also a possibility. Ah yes ridiculous optimism, how I've missed you.
    Im not kidding whatsoever, KeonClark suggested I have not been watching the game by suggesting Ed looking like a solid pro. Clearly he doesn't realize that Ed was our top rebounder last year and played less minutes than both bargs AND amir.
    Ed will come together as a strong double double threat every night out as a starter.

Seeing Ross today was also great! I love his work on the defensive end. Sometimes he does too much, but he has the best jumper-contest Ive seen on the team. He has good defensive smarts as well, watching him be aware of passing lanes and seeing ahead of the play. His shot looks incredibly smooth. Im really really excited for Ross.

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Bargs can shove his jumpshot up his ass.
    I think he already has
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Raptors Republic Rookie Jon_Wade's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...erozan_growth/ It's nice that at least somebody is noticing Demar and man did he ever get stronger this summer, he looks huge in that picture.
    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote minks77 wrote: View Post
    I think he already has
    +1 that is very true

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

remember when derozan had clearly regressed last season, bargnani was going to be an all star and landry fields was shane battier

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Casey was on Sportsnet 590 last night and said that Bargnani is now option number 2 (and sometimes 3) behind Lowry (and DeRozan).
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jon_Wade wrote: View Post
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...erozan_growth/ It's nice that at least somebody is noticing Demar and man did he ever get stronger this summer, he looks huge in that picture.
    I know he looks stronger and all. But, that muscle definition for a guy who had none the past year is a little creepy. Loaded up on the creatine?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information