Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bugs you the most so far this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thin I'm immune to Bargani's under-performance. Doesn't really faze me anymore.

Fields all the way. Its hard to be the worst player on the Raptors.

Comment

Fields, bargnani and all the unnecessary hate on Casey by the fans.

Comment

Oh, hands down its Casey.

I loved what he did last year, but this year I am a little worried at what he has tried to do (im still no where near close to thinking of him being fired). Bargnani bugs me, but Lowry and Demar have eased that pain. Fields was playing hurt. Refs always suck, and injuries happen in regards to Lowry..

Comment

Refs, Bargs, injuries, Fields, schedule

In that order.
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

DD still turning the ball over more often than not when he is on the break - #outofcontrolspinmove

Bargnani

Casey insisting on sitting JV in the fourth quarter...even when he is having a great game. Why the @*&$ was he on the bench against the Pacers while Bargnani jogged between the 3-point lines?
            Last edited by black angus; Wed Nov 14, 2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

wrote other because it's the up and down fans that bother me the most. scanning the team for a player to hate on every year and another to rise above the rest as the "favourite". like a bunch of girls

Comment

I'm going with "other" because it's been a combination of Bargnani/Fields starting slow along with Lowry getting injured and the lack of D which has bugged me. I was hoping we'd have a hot start to the season and turn a few heads.

Comment

I don't want to sound like every other whiny fan base, but it seems like we can't buy a call with Donald Trump's money right now.
                  That being outta the way, Bargs has been downright awful.
                  Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                  Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                  Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Referees, Landry Fields and Bargnani, in that order.
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Bargnani, very unusual coaching rotations/offensive sets, and Lowry's early injury.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Bargnani playing himself into shape. It's like he was so shook from the injury last year that any forward progress from the beginning of the season was deemed not worth the "effort" he put toward achieving it and he has regressed to the AB we all know and love soooo much.
                        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X