Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bugs you the most so far this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bugs you the most so far this season?

There were some expectations coming into this season, and there has been a lot to complain about. I am curious to know what irks people the most though?
    Bargnani
    33.33%
    Lowry's injury
    2.08%
    The refs
    20.83%
    DeMar's contract
    8.33%
    Fields
    4.17%
    Casey's coaching decisions
    25.00%
    Other
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

For me it's DeMar's contract. I hope he can earn that $10M contract, but Bryan bid against himself and was not in a rush to do it. He lost flexibility by doing this so early and any good faith I had towards Bryan went away after that move.

Casey's coaching is also something that annoys me, and I hope that improves. I'm just hoping he's trying to get a good feeling for his roster and sticks to a 9-10 man rotation after 5 more games.

Comment

My answer would be too obvious and derail yet another thread.

Comment

Casey... Rotation, playcalls, time outs and his interviews all suck.

Comment

bargs basically making the team play 4 on 5 at both ends of the court
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Barg's for not being what we all desperately hoped he'd be after last-year's teaser and being what we all deep-down knew he was.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The Fans.

Comment

casey easily. bargs ridiculously poor play in the pre-season prepared me for that dissapointment.

Comment

How quickly some people are panicking. I could say the same thing about the fans on RealCavFans.

Comment

- Bargnani
                    - 4th Quarter
                    - Casey's rotation
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lowry being injured
                      fields being as shit as he has been
                      Bargs still crap

Comment

Definitely has to be Bargnani and soon will be Colangelo if he doesn't get rid of Bargnani. Just an aside i dont care if they pay Demar 15 million a year, its not my money and if they want to overpay to get and keep people then thats fine. (i understand the cap too but its not a hard cap so no big deal really, if we contend and there is a chance to really contend i think ownership will go over the cap to do it when neccessary. ALSO starting to get annoyed by caseys decision making but still not sure if its execution by the team or just horrible play calling.

Comment

Nothing to do with preseason expectations, but the biggest disappointment for me has easily been the team's collective execution down the stretch of close games. We're not talking about 1 or 2 possessions here or there....we're talking about basically EVERY game and for 5 minute stretches at a time.

I have no idea how to fix it (how do you inspire confidence in the fragile psyche of an entire team?), but the win last night surely doesn't inspire confidence that late game execution is improving.

Comment

CT2010 wrote: View Post
                            The Fans.
                            ditto

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I am curious to know what irks people the most though?
                              The fact that we have three power forwards:
                              - FG% are 49%, 46% and 35% respectively
                              - rebounding is 14, 16 and 6 rebounds/48 mins respectively

We give the most minutes (and the most shots) to the PF who shoots the worst and rebounds the least. That irks me.

Comment

Working...
                              X