X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bargs for evan turner

both guys need a change of scenary. we need a sf and phill needs offense
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

i am a bargs supporter but in a second i would do this. love turner. don't know if he is strong enough for the 3 though and i don't know if philly would do it

Comment

If Philly need offense why would they trade for this year's Bargs?
      Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
      Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
      Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

I like Evan Turner, dude is super good at rebounding
        Last edited by Vykis; Thu Nov 15, 2012, 05:17 AM.

Comment

alexaussie wrote: View Post
          If Philly need offense why would they trade for this year's Bargs?
          he's still a gifted offensive player. maybe collins can push him more
          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

I like turner but isn't this just a trade of one unrealized potential player for another? I keep drafting him in fantasy expecting big things but for every flash there's a bunch of James Johnson kind of lines. Haven't watched much philly ball this year but especially with Bynum out and Jrich having been out he's been a big let down.
            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Evans might be one of the few players who is MORE disappointing than Bargnani.

We're better off shopping Bargnani for draft picks, than dealing for yet another player who refuses to live up to his "potential".

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Evans might be one of the few players who is MORE disappointing than Bargnani.

We're better off shopping Bargnani for draft picks, than dealing for yet another player who refuses to live up to his "potential".
                Are you thinking Tyreke Evans? I would love Turner, not so sure about Evans, he's kind of a guard version of Bargs....

Comment

Superchunk wrote: View Post
                  Are you thinking Tyreke Evans? I would love Turner, not so sure about Evans, he's kind of a guard version of Bargs....
                  Sorry. Type-o. I definitely meant Evan Turner. I find his game underwhelming.

Comment

Evan Turner hasn't impressed me at all... he may blossom into a good player but we already have enough mediocre wing players. Would like to see Bargnani off our team so that would be a win, but I would personally hope for something better coming our way.

Besides, in order to do this trade, Philly would have to give up other assets or a 3rd team would need to be introduced since salaries don't match.

Comment

not another landry fields.
                      no sir.

Comment

I would only entertain this idea if it could faciitate a trade with memphis for gay...

Comment

Working...
                        X