Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: More Bargnani trade ideas

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default More Bargnani trade ideas

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9b5uvt2

    To Denver - Bargnani

    To TO - Chandler and Mozgov

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9b5uvt2

    To Denver - Bargnani

    To TO - Chandler and Mozgov
    Hmmmm. I feel like Denver would do it, because Bargnani would fit in right off the bench. But Mozgov is their starting C I believe (correct me If I'm mistaken). Chandler would be nice too, but we would have to include another asset because with this trade, we have 15 guaranteed contracts. Maybe throw McGuire or Acy in there.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Koufos is their starting C. McGee is their backup.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7heda6r

    Throw in the Pistons draft pick from the Ben Gordon/Corey Maggette trade and I am not even joking.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7heda6r

    Throw in the Pistons draft pick from the Ben Gordon/Corey Maggette trade and I am not even joking.
    Lol this is probably the most underwhelming Barg trade for the Raps that has been discussed on this site, but at the same time one of the most realistic

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7heda6r

    Throw in the Pistons draft pick from the Ben Gordon/Corey Maggette trade and I am not even joking.
    All rumours and heresay but I believe the Bobcats were dangling their 2nd pick (ie, MKG) if anyone took Thomas off their hands. We should have done it if it was true.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This kind of piggy backs on TRex's idea:

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b3bu7js

    How bad would GSW want to shed Biedrins and get under the luxury tax??

    Toronto: Biedrins, Barnes, Hamilton
    Golden State: Chandler, Mosgov
    Denver: Bargnani
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    All rumours and heresay but I believe the Bobcats were dangling their 2nd pick (ie, MKG) if anyone took Thomas off their hands. We should have done it if it was true.
    If it was true, I agree..... now..... with the benefit of hindsight, of course.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    This kind of piggy backs on TRex's idea:

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b3bu7js

    How bad would GSW want to shed Biedrins and get under the luxury tax??

    Toronto: Biedrins, Barnes, Hamilton
    Golden State: Chandler, Mosgov
    Denver: Bargnani

    LOL... was just thinking Biedrins and Barnes (ie, my post above).

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    LOL

    Great minds think alike.... and something about fools but whatever.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    LOL... was just thinking Biedrins and Barnes (ie, my post above).
    Too funny.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'd even consider this:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c598rq7

    With a Clips 1st coming our way.

    A 0.8 PER.. Wow.. is that a record?

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    This kind of piggy backs on TRex's idea:

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b3bu7js

    How bad would GSW want to shed Biedrins and get under the luxury tax??

    Toronto: Biedrins, Barnes, Hamilton
    Golden State: Chandler, Mosgov
    Denver: Bargnani
    We get Barnes and we get rid of Bargnani? that would be a dream come true!! Don't think GS would do it though.

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    We get Barnes and we get rid of Bargnani? that would be a dream come true!! Don't think GS would do it though.
    Probably not but it is well known they want Biedrins gone (idiots should have used amnesty on him) and avoiding the luxury tax and getting in on the revenue sharing would be a good thing too.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •