Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-nyk-hou

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ch6bjko

A bit risky given Amare's injury history, but the Knicks are looking mighty fine without him, and may be looking to shed his salary while adding another shooter. Houston needs depth at PG, although I'd prefer to find a different third team that could give more in return (unless we could pry Terrence jones out of their hands).

BC originally drafted Amare, so he wouldn't need to admit his failure with Bargs, he could just point to the right decision he made with Amare back in '02.

If Amare is healthy, he certainly would bring more to the team than AB, but again, that's a big IF.

Thinking about it, a straight up Jose + Bargs for Amare is more reasonable

Comment

His knees are only going to get worse. No way.

Comment

Amare to Toronto would be on par to Toronto signing Hakeem back in the day. An utter failure. I don't want Bargs on the team, but to trade him for an often injured player who makes $20M a year and plays no D?? No thanks.

Comment

yup, planetmars has it right.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I like the idea of Amare coming to Toronto. Not that I'm comparing him to Nash but Lowry's style is similar to Nash's with whom Amare did well. I don't see why it won't work. Injury is a concern with most big men but if he's healthy for 70% of the games, it should suffice.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
            X