Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Boston vs. Toronto: Saturday, November 17

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote T.Dot wrote: View Post
    My English sucks? As I see it, there were a couple, which is two grammatical errors in my statement. "your english sucks. But how much of a bargnani dick sucker are you translates very well." That statement, however, has way more errors than mine, so do not talk to me about my English. You talk like a person that can't argue logically. Acy clearly many offensive in-capabilities, so your idea of me being "a bargnani dick sucker" is so out of touch. Don't ever approach me again with that crap. I am not going to stoop your idiotic and incoherent level.
    You are certainly better off ignoring such comments. They typically are not tolerated around here. I would not waste my time if I were you.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star Craiger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    raps played a really good team and got blown out. we're not contenders.
    as of right now the Raptors aren't only 'not contenders', they aren't playoff calibre or even mediocre. They are bottom feeders.

Tied for 3rd worst in the league behind Washington and Detroit... tied with Sacramento.

Silver lining though - if they maintain this rate of play they are likely to retain their draft pick, BC will most definetely get fired and they will be absoluletly obligated to do something about Andrea Bargnani.

Non-Silver lining - Raptor fans never get that lucky

Post Thanks / Like

Quote akashsingh wrote: View Post
    your english sucks. But how much of a bargnani dick sucker you are translates very well.
    Geezus. Upset about the loss much? I'd appreciate it if you didn't come to RR and talk to people like that. And I'm sure everyone else would as well. Especially ridiculous attacks against someones English capabilities. That's pretty scummy man.
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    You are certainly better off ignoring such comments. They typically are not tolerated around here. I would not waste my time if I were you.
    I know I should ignore it, but ignorant imbeciles like that just tick me off.

Post Thanks / Like

The high road is much more enjoyable to travel.
    Tim Leiweke

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

that part about your english was innaccurate, I don't know what I was thinking. But you are a HUGE bargnani dicksucker, anyone don't believe me look at the rest of this guy's comments......You are quick to blame anyone EXCEPT him.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that part about your english was innaccurate, I don't know what I was thinking. But you are a HUGE bargnani dicksucker, anyone don't believe me look at the rest of this guy's comments......You are quick to blame anyone EXCEPT him.
    Who cares? Do you want us to burn Bargniani lovers? its his own opinion and he shouldnt be shamed for it

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought you needed to spent more time on kick-boxing? Whatever happened with that? It was a great idea.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Who cares? Do you want us to burn Bargniani lovers? its his own opinion and he shouldnt be shamed for it
    there is too much truth in that. I guess I'm just angry after the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has their own opinion, respect it or not, so don't shoot down mine. How many comments have I written for you to justify that I don't put the blame on other players ? I support every member of this Toronto Raptors team and if they don't do well, I'll say so. I don't spend my life on here posting about every single player. So if I have something to say, I will say it. Comments like yours just infuriates me! And I will not continue to trade barbs with you. End of story.

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the game but I get the sense that it was one of those games that make you feel depressed about following the Raptors. In fairness, I get this feeling almost every time the Raptors go to Boston - even during the Bosh days.

All in all, we suck. This is depressing. I thought the almost undefeated preseason meant something. We don't even have a lottery pick to look forward to. We're also pretty much tied up in cap space moving forward. We need a Jeremy Lin savior right about now. Someone please ....
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote torch19 wrote: View Post
    I didn't see the game but I get the sense that it was one of those games that make you feel depressed about following the Raptors. In fairness, I get this feeling almost every time the Raptors go to Boston - even during the Bosh days.

All in all, we suck. This is depressing. I thought the almost undefeated preseason meant something. We don't even have a lottery pick to look forward to. We're also pretty much tied up in cap space moving forward. We need a Jeremy Lin savior right about now. Someone please ....
    Actually it wasn't depressing, at least not for me.

It was more of a revelation that Bargnani truly is a cancer to this team and the team is much better with him off the floor.
    Tim Leiweke

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Actually it wasn't depressing, at least not for me.

It was more of a revelation that Bargnani truly is a cancer to this team and the team is much better with him off the floor.
    I really hope he gets traded soon. He looks like he does not give a f*ck about anything and it's really irritating.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote torch19 wrote: View Post
    I really hope he gets traded soon. He looks like he does not give a f*ck about anything and it's really irritating.
    You just described Bargnani's whole career (minus 13 games).
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Thread Information