Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Barg gots to go

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Barg gots to go

as on of his biggest fan an defender (named ab7) i am now at ease with the fact i was wrong
    and he need to go for us to be successfull

at this point i dont even care what we get ill take the cap releif and addition by substration

still early or fact?

i say fact

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ab7 wrote: View Post
    as on of his biggest fan an defender (named ab7) i am now at ease with the fact i was wrong

at this point i dont even care what we get ill take the cap releif and addition by substration

still early or fact?

i say fact
    As another long time supporter, I co-sign.

He is dreadful and clearly doesn't give a fud-gee-o this year.

The Raptors are a much better team with him off the floor. As someone else around here said before, he takes more from the table than he brings.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic All-Star Craiger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    As another long time supporter, I co-sign.

He is dreadful and clearly doesn't give a fud-gee-o this year.

The Raptors are a much better team with him off the floor. As someone else around here said before, he takes more from the table than he brings.
    And usually you want to invite Italians to pot lucks!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I dream of LaMarcus Aldrige. Coming to HBO this Winter

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

*cough* Josh Smith *cough*

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been a long-time supporter of Il Mago but I've had enough too. He's 27 years old, at the peak of his abilities, and isn't going to get any better. He'd be a fine piece of the bench for championship team but he should not be focal point to build around for any team. The thing that I don't get about this guy is how he looks tantalizingly good for a 5-10 minute stretch and then runs out of gas. He has no stamina and once he gets tired, the mental mistakes happen. He has no conditioning at all. It's too bad they didn't move him last summer when he was coming off his magical "13 game should have been an all-star" performance. I'm not sure what his trade value is now but unfortunately, I don't think BC will ever move him. We have to hope that BC is replaced before Andrea is moved.

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

id def be more comfortable giving bargs minutes to Ed Davis at this point...who knows maybe Ed develops a post game but he already brings more then bargs IMO..frankly id like to plug that whole with someone from outside but we have a couple other holes that need plugging too.. & i for 1 am glad peeps are starting to see bargs for what he is & not what they think he could be..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    *cough* Josh Smith *cough*

*cough*Paul Millsap*cough*

*cough*1st round pick*cough*

*cough* cap space *cough*

*cough* 2nd round pick *cough*

*cough* amnesty *cough*

*cough* ANYTHING is better than we are currently getting from him. *cough*

I am sooooooooooo fed up.
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Rookie pillowmint's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    *cough*Paul Millsap*cough*

*cough*1st round pick*cough*

*cough* cap space *cough*

*cough* 2nd round pick *cough*

*cough* amnesty *cough*

*cough* ANYTHING is better than we are currently getting from him. *cough*

I am sooooooooooo fed up.
    *cough* Hilarious post
    *cough* good work*
    *cough* trade em'
    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enough is enough!

I couldn't think of a more fitting song to the current state of affairs with Andrea Bargnani.
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I said this before and i'll say it again. The only difference from Bargnani of today to the rookie Bargnani is that he's bigger and stronger.

No improvements in his game whatsoever. He's never developed any go to move. He's soft defensively. He's still the same player really. He's just bigger and stronger.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. This is exactly what I was thinking today during the celtics game. Never was his biggest fan but thought he could be what we needed but after today, I give up. He HAS to go, or at the very least be moved as th first option off th bench. Zero defensive effort today. Horrible shot selection.
    But I'd like to see him traded for as much as we can get although I am not sure that us too much.
    Possibly in a package.

Quote ab7 wrote: View Post

still early or fact?

i say fact

Raptors Republic Starter pesterm1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's become pretty obvious that the Raptors management views these forums. Especially ReaLGM. If the fans want him gone (seems like its majority of fans now) they will get rid of him. I always thought he was a great player with tons of potential. I can handle shooting slumps from players but this guy just is LAZY and doesn't give a shit. it's time to go Dre, time to go...

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

And to think he had everybody fooled last year during that 16 game stretch. Even me, who's pretty much hated him since year 2.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He brings a contagious attitude to the team in my opinion.

His attitude on defense KILLS me. every missed rotation makes me pull my hair out. Every half step, hesitation, and counter-decision made on the help defense makes me so upset.

Its one thing to have the talent, another to have the heart.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

honestly trade him for derrick favors and a pick ffs or millsap or josh smith i dont care just someone who plays some defence and can rebound. We can score just fine a young player or a young veteran would work lovely IMO

Raptors Republic All-Star Craiger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    And to think he had everybody fooled last year during that 16 game stretch. Even me, who's pretty much hated him since year 2.
    Everyone was fooled? I think there are more than a few that would say otherwise

He brings a contagious attitude to the team in my opinion.
    while it could become contagious, I don't think thats so much the case as everyone needs to work so much harder to cover for him and then on top of that put in more effort rebounding.

You build around a players strengths, you don't build to compensate their weakness. When you do that you still retain the weakness.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no doubt he's struggling and there's no doubt he should be traded. Doesn't mean we trade him for just about anything IMO. Personally not so much but some post's clearly talk about how big fan's of AB they were. It only means that he has earned some respect around the league. At an early part of a rebuilding stage, trading him for the sake of trading him would be unwise and could come back to haunt us. BC and Co. should be patient.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

it would be addition by subtraction. Anything we get back is just bonus. We don't need his mediocre 3pt shooting on offense, and we really don't need his immobile lazy butt on help rotations and rebounds on defense... How could we get any worse then with him on the court?!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

if bargs realizes his true potential, he will rack up maybe 2, or hell even 3, 6th man of the year awards. This man is not a 1st or 2nd option. This franchise is a joke to the NBA who see us developing around a primo-eating, put your head down and driving, horrible ball IQ bust. I sure they dont see him in the same way BC, or we use to see him. Lets run this train off its track ASAP. please, i love this team, i wanna see some meaningful basketball games.

Get rid of BC. Trade DD, BARGS n JOSE for picks. Rebuild like a MOFO.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information