X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Mitchell has been awful this year
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The only players that really interest me in this draft are the SF there in Kentucky and Shabazz
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        McAdoo can play SF as well. And i think that's what he's project to be in the NBA. A SF.

Anyways, SF is the one position that the Raps seriously need to upgrade(along with PF). I think the only way you can upgrade that position is via draft. Rudy Gay is nothing but a wetdream.

There are 2 SF's in this draft that would awfully look good in a Raps uni. James McAdoo and Tony Mitchell.

Obviously the only way the Raps can get any of these guys is through trade. So why not try and trade for a top 10 pick come draft night? Bargnani + Ross for James McAdoo or Tony Mitchell.

Ross is starting to look very good. No way I package him with Bargnani.

You can trade Bargnani on his own for just about anything and I'll be happy.

Mitchell is straight PF who appears to have 3pt range - on a small sample size from last season 18-41.

McAdoo is falling on draft boards, has not shot a 3 this season, 44%fg, and 57%ft.

I know NBADraft.net has SF/PF but when you consider Derrick Williams has struggled to make the transition to SF at the NBA level, those guys have 0 chance in my opinion. DraftExpress.com has both guys listed as PF now, NBA PF, and possible PF.

Definitely agree Gay is a wet dream now.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          The only players that really interest me in this draft are the SF there in Kentucky and Shabazz
          Is that Poythress?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Is that Poythress?
            yeah
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Ross is starting to look very good. No way I package him with Bargnani.

You can trade Bargnani on his own for just about anything and I'll be happy.

Mitchell is straight PF who appears to have 3pt range - on a small sample size from last season 18-41.

McAdoo is falling on draft boards, has not shot a 3 this season, 44%fg, and 57%ft.

I know NBADraft.net has SF/PF but when you consider Derrick Williams has struggled to make the transition to SF at the NBA level, those guys have 0 chance in my opinion. DraftExpress.com has both guys listed as PF now, NBA PF, and possible PF.

Definitely agree Gay is a wet dream now.
              I don't know man. McAdoo in my opinion is a different player than Derrick Williams. Derrick Williams, i was just never sold on him when he was in Arizona. McAdoo on the other hand has a little Pippen/Worthy in hsi game whenever i watch him play.

If McAdoo came out last year, he probably would be Colangelo's guy at 8th since we needed a SF. And remember most mock drafts last year had him going top 10 some top 5. Last year's draft was so much stronger/better than next year's draft.

And yes, i would trade Ross for McAdoo or Mitchell. Love Ross, but i think McAdoo and Michell have higher upside.
              Last edited by The Great One; Sat Dec 1, 2012, 10:07 PM.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                I don't know man. McAdoo in my opinion is a different player than Derrick Williams. Derrick Williams, i was just never sold on him when he was in Arizona. McAdoo on the other hand has a little Pippen/Worthy in hsi game whenever i watch him play.

If McAdoo came out last year, he probably would be Colangelo's guy at 8th since we needed a SF. And remember most mock drafts last year had him going top 10 some top 5. Last year's draft was so much stronger/better than next year's draft.

And yes, i would trade Ross for McAdoo or Mitchell. Love Ross, but i think McAdoo and Michell have higher upside.
                I see nothing in McAdoo's game to suggest he could play SF at the NBA level. I could be wrong and it certainly wouldn't be the first time nor the last.

Comment

Noel will be the first Kentucky player drafted in June. That team, like North Carolina, is struggling mightily right now at 4 wins and 3 losses.

Comment

I know that Wiganings, I mean Wiggins won't be drafted until 2014 but since the Raptors are likely without a first rounder next June I would like to point out that Andrew had an awe inspiring weekend at the the annual Hoop Fest event in Benton, Ky. He had some gushing reviews from some very distinguished people in attendance.

Story: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/12/02/2...pires-awe.html

Some recent dunks by AW and other prep stars:

Last edited by stretch; Sun Dec 2, 2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X