Yeah, coming off the bench. I hope he healthy and ain't just rushing to just play at home.
kemba hits the game winner over none other than jose calderon
Prediction for this game:
- JV with 20-20 thru first 3 quarters but will not see any playing time in the 4th.
- Bargnani will disappear in the 2nd half
- DeRozan will not get any touches in the 4th
- Amir will be the 1st option on offence in the 4th
- Raptors will miss 10 FT's or more
- Bobcats will get a lot of open 3's
- Casey would go 11-12 man deep because he thinks this bench is that damn good
-Calderon & Lowry will play 20 minutes in the same lineup. With Lowry guarding the larger player, and Calderon guarding the faster player (obviously)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)