Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir and Ed are trying to block every shot, it's not going to help when you're still on the ground, trying to time a shot/pass after it's already gone up... Stand your ground, have your hands up, and just be in position.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

GIVE THE FUCKING BALL TO DEROZAN. God Jose! Half-court, you're only going to get something trying to run through him, not Bargnani...

Comment

Hawes just assaulted Lowry.

Comment

All these blocks at the rim and missed 3s are really hurting the Raptors.

Comment

Falling apart at the seams...

Comment

Jose got crossed by Holliday almost as hard as Ford got crossed by himself. http://i.imgur.com/h0s0F.gif

Comment

Goodness. Jose got shaken so easily on a terrible crossover. This 2-point guard lineup hasn't worked all season, I don't understand why Casey continues to flow with it. Especially because the two guards on Philly are much bigger. Goodness Casey, Jose has been struggling a little this game, gotta flow with Lowry.

Refs fucked it up for us near the end of the half.

Comment

Why hasn't TRoss played!? argghh

Comment

Anyone else notice they're not playing music at the game? Must be one of those "silent" games.

Comment

Jv is ssssoooooooo tough, gotta love the guy!

Comment

This team is putting Demar in bad situations. Like, the post is obviously where he's been most effective.

Comment

K-lo with a nice move

Comment

JV playing like a MAN tonight

Comment

Playing with intensity on both ends. These are the games I don't mind losing... but I'd much rather win em!

Comment

Man gotta wonder what our record would be if Lowry didn't get injured

Comment

Working...
                                X