- JV had 11pts, 11rbs 3ast and 3blks midway in the 3rd and didn't even see any floor time in the 4th. The guy was impacting the game on both ends of the floor. What would it take for this guy to get some playing time late in the game? and why is he not playing more late in the game?
- Execution in the 4th once again was BRUTAL. Amir SHOULDN'T BE AN OPTION AT ALL. Hello!!
- Bargnani once again was a non factor in the 2nd half specially in the 4th. The 2 missed FT's early in the 4th was huge. The guy just always disappears late in the game. Am i the only one noticing this?
- Give the ball to DeMar in the post!!
- The Raps defence help too much. Results? open 3's for Philly. Way too many.
Another game that they've lost because of atrocious execution offensively and defensively late in the game. Brutal.
Also, i understand that Jose and Kyle are 2 of their best players. Offensively they're great together but defensively they're going to get exposed just like tonight.