Amare Stoudemire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare Stoudemire

He is a shell of his former self and an injury risk for the rest of his career but he would still be our 2nd best player a robin to Kyle Lowry.

There is talk of him losing his starting role and the Knicks are doing so well without him.

Not sure how to make it work in a trade ... maybe Bargs and Fields for Stoudemire

If they could pull off an AB and Fields for Stoudamire I would do that he's a really good pnr player, a good shooter and he is a be better team defense player than Bargnani, he would thrive with Lowry on offense as he did with Felton in the pre Melo days right now I would the trigger on almost any Bargani trade, maybe Stat isnt my first option but in this scenario Raptors get pretty good value for two (so far) ineficient players

Comment

not Fields. Why the fuck would NYC want fields back after they refused to match the offer?
      Bargs + 2nd round pick for Amare is good

Comment

Stoudamire makes about 20 million per season. The Knicks, if interested in dealing Amare to the Raptors, would likely ask for Calderon, Valanciunas, Demar DeRozen and Ed Davis. It works in the ESPN trade machine.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          not Fields. Why the fuck would NYC want fields back after they refused to match the offer?
          Bargs + 2nd round pick for Amare is good
          That's what I was thinking as well but salary wouldn't match up with just Bargs ... and didn't want to put Amir in there haha (but it would make sense since they would need a PF replacement

Comment

The Knicks have a premier power forward in Carmelo Anthony but they could use some depth at the position if they get some team to take Amare's contract.

Comment

I do NOT want Amare.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

As much as I want to trade Bargs there's no way you convince me to trade for Stoudemire and that insane contract
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Players I do not want for Bargnani (who are making more than Bargnani):

Dirk Nowitzki
                  Amare Stoudemire
                  Carlos Boozer*
                  Andrew Bynum
                  Brook Lopez
                  Kris Humphries
                  Hedo Turkoglu
                  Kevin Garnett
                  Richard Jefferson**

* I'll take Boozer if he comes with Deng.
                  ** I'll take Jefferson if he comes with Barnes.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    As much as I want to trade Bargs there's no way you convince me to trade for Stoudemire and that insane contract
                    +1

3 years and $64M?????

For a guy who has no knees?????

Or back?????

We send out one problem and receive another problem that costs twice as much.

Pass.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Players I do not want for Bargnani (who are making more than Bargnani):

Dirk Nowitzki
                      Amare Stoudemire
                      Carlos Boozer*
                      Andrew Bynum
                      Brook Lopez
                      Kris Humphries
                      Hedo Turkoglu
                      Kevin Garnett
                      Richard Jefferson**

* I'll take Boozer if he comes with Deng.
                      ** I'll take Jefferson if he comes with Barnes.
                      I'll take Biedrins if he comes with Barnes!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        yeah I hear ya... but the only chance the raptors have of getting an border allstar is taking on a crap contract (a la Joe Johnson to Nets) or getting someone like Nene who's team is sucking

I would rather JSmith or Gasol but just don't see us being able to make those moves

Comment

Yeah Calderon and Bargnani for Gasol. I like it but I doubt Mitch Kupcek would go for it. Hollinger's trade analysis says +6 wins for the Lakers, -2 for the Raptors.

Comment

Amare sucks, dont want any part of him.

Comment

Just got a text from my friend. Amare Stoudemire for Bargs rumors are going around. Knicks wanna get rid of his contract. Raps love to take risks. But it can't be straight up.

Comment

Working...
                              X