• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

Comment

• Vegas wins!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• what is with the fucking refs. this is turning into some absolute bullshit
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Have raptors ever attempted more free throws than their opponents this season?

Comment

• So who we drafting this year lol

Comment

• Alright now that the game's over, can someone send me a screen shot of Jonas getting his nuts rubbed by Mullens' face?

Comment

• Wow. I really think blaming the refs is stupid most of the time, but what the fuck?

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                  Wow. I really think blaming the refs is stupid most of the time, but what the fuck?
                  Same here. But when it makes a win turn into a loss, its pretty dissapointing

Comment

• Ugh I spent the entire 4th quarter heckling Byron Mullens on twitter and this is what happens
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Those fucking refs, I swear to god
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• should keep a tally of how many close games the raps would've/should've won, if the calls were made properly by the refs.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                          should keep a tally of how many close games the raps would've/should've won, if the calls were made properly by the refs.
                          By my count we're at 3 this season.

Comment

• no respect, I hope the video crew is working overtime, because this shit needs to get resolved ASAP. If the league needs to make an example and fire one of these bums before Christmas, I am down.

Comment

• I really hope someone from the Raptors says something about it. Take a fine or suspension, it'll be worth it

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                By my count we're at 3 this season.
                                I'm at like 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X