GT: Raps @ Charlotte - November 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I wish i could ask Casey what's the difference between tonight's game and last night's game. Why did JV get all the minutes in the 4th, Charlotte were playing small as well just like Philly last night.

He may just be cultivating the hunger for minutes. We all agree that throwing minutes at Andrea was not always beneficial to his development. I am fine with him having to pay his dues.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
      He may just be cultivating the hunger for minutes. We all agree that throwing minutes at Andrea was not always beneficial to his development. I am fine with him having to pay his dues.
      It was not beneficial for Bargnani in year 7 either when Casey said at start of training camp the only position decided is PF.

Comment

• Another heartbreaking loss. DeRozan hacked all game, Bargnani hacked at end. What a joke.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          DeRozan made some nice baskets down the stretch after what was probably his worst game of the year.

A little note to DeMar: start thinking football. You don't see a RB holding the ball straight out in front of his junk. It doesn't work in basketball either. Protect the ball and keep it above the equator.
          I love DD but he gotta get tougher. One thing i've noticed about him not just tonight, if you play him physical he's going to break. That's what happened tonight. Taylor played him tough. Gotta get tougher.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just like in boxing or MMA, you don't want to leave the outcome in the hands of the judges...or in our case in the hands of the refs. Raps gotta go out there and take the win and not put it in the refs hands to bail them out with a call. Refs obviously aren't going to be doing us any favours.

Comment

• Another game where they blew a big lead. Same old problems over and over again. If they lose in Detroit something is going to give.

Comment

• I'm not bashing Casey, but I'd like to see more fire out of him with his players as well as with the refs. He just seems so accepting of everything. I caught his post game interview with media and he actually laughed about something and I was thinking that he should be more pissed right after a loss.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Nope. They lost this game because of poor execution when they were up 96-93.
                  Don't forget the 10 point lead they blew in the second half. Again.

Comment

• The only person I want to hear from right now is Colangelo. He needs to address the fans about the state of this team.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Another game where they blew a big lead. Same old problems over and over again. If they lose in Detroit something is going to give.
                      Who do u blame though? the only guy that you can blame is BC. He's the one that assembled this team. And frankly i'm not that impressed with how this team is assembled this year. Take out Lowry and this is the same team as last year and the year before. There's just not enough talent.

BC said after last season that he's going to upgrade the SF position. Is Fields really that much of an upgrade over James Johnson?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I personally like the quality of basketball we are seeing. it's a young team, and I expected it to be a hard season. Can't believe some of you actually bought Bryan's take on this being a playoff team.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          I'm not bashing Casey, but I'd like to see more fire out of him with his players as well as with the refs. He just seems so accepting of everything. I caught his post game interview with media and he actually laughed about something and I was thinking that he should be more pissed right after a loss.
                          What is he going to do? Throw money away with a reactionary rant. There is no point.

Comment

• Lowry will be gone in 2 years.

Comment

• Only reason some of these games are even watchable is because of Jonas. He's the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                Lowry will be gone in 2 years.
                                Toronto fans, always polishing the revolver.

Comment

Working...
                                X