Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello wrote: View Post
    +1

I do like Valancuis, didnt really look much into him proir to us drafting him, and dont mind the pick now, but am still high on kemba and MKG.

Kemba looks like he has a bit of Iverson in him, killer on offense
    MKG is a perfect glue guy, seems similiar to Marion but can score a bit more.

Imagine a 1-2-3 of Kemba, DD, and MKG?
    Dam that looks good to me.
    Yeah it really sucks that the last years raptors didnt have the lowest winning percentage in nba history to get the 2nd seed and MKG. I'm a fan of Kemba but Valancuis IMO has more franchise talent potential than him

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
      Yeah it really sucks that the last years raptors didnt have the lowest winning percentage in nba history to get the 2nd seed and MKG. I'm a fan of Kemba but Valancuis IMO has more franchise talent potential than him
      I never said it sucks we didn't draft him, or that we should of tanked more or anything of that sort. I merely complimented him as a player. I am obviously very glad the Raptors did not do as bad as Charlotte.

As i said I am fond of Val, and happy with the pick, but I don't think we can tell who will have a better career or be a better franchise player just yet. I still see Walker improving even more, and potentially scoring 25+ points a game. If the bobcats get another solid lottery pick, they will have a great young core, and will be very exciting to watch in the future.

Comment

Worth noting: Ross is averaging 16 ppg per 36 minutes played this year.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
        X