Culture of Losing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culture of Losing

I believe the majoriity of the players on this team have been accustomed to losing and they can't phatom themsleves to actually win. In every close game they look like old war vets who have been shell shocked and can't perform when the battle is the most fierce. Casey is not going to change that, the only way you are going to change that is trade most of the players that been here for the past 3-4 seasons and start a new team because they are used to losing.

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I believe the majoriity of the players on this team have been accustomed to losing and they can't phatom themsleves to actually win. In every close game they look like old war vets who have been shell shocked and can't perform when the battle is the most fierce. Casey is not going to change that, the only way you are going to change that is trade most of the players that been here for the past 3-4 seasons and start a new team because they are used to losing.
    What's that? trade all the loser players you say? I'll get right on that.

Comment

I don't even care anymore. Finish 28th again, we keep our 1st rounder, maybe in 5 years him and Valanciunas will have something going.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

its not a culture of losing, its a culture of lack of talent

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
          its not a culture of losing, its a culture of lack of talent
          No the talents there. But the refs are too busy choking on their whistles when the raptors have possession of the ball, Bargnani can't rebound or play defense, and casey is continuing to make weird substitutions

Comment

WE LOSE= White Europeans, Laughably Overrated Sucking Everytime

Comment

Lets face it, everyone hates the raptors. Every close game we lost is all cause of the refs, i can give that to u in writing. The footage is all there. Can't wait till david stern retires, hopefully then the league won't be such a joke.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                i hope you mean calderon and bargnani and not JV

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  i hope you mean calderon and bargnani and not JV
                  And Kleiza to a lesser extent. No, JV not included he's got a way different make up and will hopefully be part of the new culture.

Comment

And Kleiza to a lesser extent. No, JV not included he's got a way different make up and will hopefully be part of the new culture.
                    Good. JV is just insane, imagine how good he'll be in 2 or 3 years! god damn

Comment

are we racist now? parker, kirilenko, nowitzki, rubio

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Good. JV is just insane, imagine how good he'll be in 2 or 3 years! god damn
                        Agreed. I could see him finishing above 12 ppg and 8 reb this season even. He's getting better every game and if we let him finish more we could see a lot from him. I could see 17 pts 11 reb next year, and more the year after. Excited for that at least.

Comment

He's looking like an elite prospect

Comment

Shitty joke from a drunk.....
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              are we racist now? parker, kirilenko, nowitzki, rubio
                              What? Do those players play on our team? Not to mention only 2 of the 4 are all stars that have won anything...very odd..

Comment

Working...
                              X